House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I saw the All-Star KD1's when I picked up the ZK4 ASGs (very tempting orange kicks)... but are all these other colorways really going to be at HoH? If so,when?

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

I saw the All-Star KD1's when I picked up the ZK4 ASGs (very tempting orange kicks)... but are all these other colorways really going to be at HoH? If so, when?

They release this morning 2/14...

all stars = amazing! hope the hype doesn't rise because of last night....

texas' would be better without the gradient. if it was all white it would be nice.

everything else is horrible. i like the clear midsole idea, though.

KD1 All Stars are nice. Too bad they're a HOH release. Maybe resellers won't jack up their prices too much
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

All Star KD1 just crushes any of the other colorways. The Sonics is decent...and the Longhorns one is simply horrid.

To those looking to buy these - try them on. They fit weird.
ALL-STAR color is the best.

I went to HOH L.A. today and saw the Kd's not bad for $88.00 but too bad im not feeling any of the colors they had
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

texas' would be better without the gradient. if it was all white it would be nice.

this is much better than the gradient texas

2niqqsi.jpg

Got back from HoH NY not too long ago. Went to buy some ASG Hyperdunks (West Coast) Basically sold out, they don't have anything between 7.5 & 12.Settled for ASG Huarache '09.

2aaizac.jpg

vzy6hc.jpg

2rxcojq.jpg

the KDs r plain n sweet, looked kinda like kobe II lite,
but somehow dont wnt to spend my money on em...

i know the KD all stars were a HOH release but in Phoenix....they were in the Foot Locker at Fashion Square Scottsdale

^
Really? Any idea when?
That would make the 1 1/2 hour drive to Vegas well worth it.
Niketown and the outlets have been a let down the last few times I've gone down.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by BP the owner

this is much better than the gradient texas

2niqqsi.jpg

is it just me?? these remind me of apair of bowler shoes! haha

Duke Kobe IV's aren't releasing, due to legal b.s. The "UNC" Kobe IV, are actually the MPLS Kobe IV, and those won't be released, untilthe Spring time.

Back
Top Bottom