House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I'm on da line now at hoh, I heard there's a limited amount left and there's about 25 30 heads outside...........hopefuly I can get a 3rd pairyeaya
FOAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ1/2ZZZZZZZZZMAOF

I can't believe people actually put these 1/2 Cents on Ebay...They are not that Limited People "SMH" at these Resellers.

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

I can't believe people actually put these 1/2 Cents on Ebay...They are not that Limited People "SMH" at these Resellers.
Dude they are actually getting bids at 350!!! Its nuts. My boy called me last night and asked me if I could cop him a pair for 350 off ebay cuzhe dont have an account. I told him I would not let him waste his money, lol.

retail is 190. came out to 198.01 with tax. Gotta love HOH NYC...walked in copped 2 pairs less than 5 min..back to Brooklyn..... and I just called for my boythey still have a full size runs....GO GET EM'

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

HOH gets to release the 1/2 Cents early because that's what NIKE wants.
EXACTLY

Its all about the HYPE...drop em few weeks early at HOHNY and some mom&pops in DMV and NYC and cause massive HYPE over these..when March comes around,thesewill be gone with the quickness
i copepd em, i love em..they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by choujin24

^
Really? Any idea when?
That would make the 1 1/2 hour drive to Vegas well worth it.
Niketown and the outlets have been a let down the last few times I've gone down.

City Center opens in December of '09 so I'm guessing then. Trying to get in a foot locker so i an get in at HOH LV . If the rumor is true.

Originally Posted by choujin24

^
Really? Any idea when?
That would make the 1 1/2 hour drive to Vegas well worth it.
Niketown and the outlets have been a let down the last few times I've gone down.

City Center opens in December of '09 so I'm guessing then. Trying to get in a foot locker so i an get in at HOH LV . If the rumor is true.

AnyOnE heard ABPUT THIS

the Air Jordan True Flight. Inspired by the Air Jordan 7 (VII) model, the Ray Allen versions sport a black suede upper along with green contrast stitching. Thewhite leather pair with red and blue accents were created for Richard Hamilton of the Detroit Pistons, who has also been shown love by Jordan Brand withPE's As of now there is no release date scheduled but don't be suprised if they were to show up at Footlockers House OF hoops ......... pictures arecoming now

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For Chicago and LA heads, Half Cents don't drop til March 7, FYI.
Thanks for the info Flint. Saved me a trip to HoH.

REALLY?! My guy at HOH said they should be receiving them Tuesday or Wednesday and that they will release them immediately with no release date. As soon asthey get'm, they're selling them! So be on the look out!

Shot out to Bruce Banner!
pimp.gif

yea I really need help getting one of those shirts as well. Anyone know how much they are being sold for at HOH?

Originally Posted by marley

Anything good expected this weekend in Chicago?

lebron VI OSU releases tomorrow
lebron-red-white-1.jpg

lebron VI black/royal/maize releases tomorrow
lebron-blue-black-4-revised1.jpg

AJF VI releases saturday 2/21
ajf6.jpg

chicago air force 2, houston vandal hi, NYC dunk hi, and LA dunk lo all release saturday 2/21
nike-group-shot-11.jpg

i was there earlier today and those were the ones that they had up front by the registers as a sort of makeshift display...hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom