House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

23 pairs 23 stores $230 Air Jordan 2009 1/31/09
you all can have them. i'm sick of the whole 23 pair, 23 stores gimmick.

co-sign, this 23 x 23 thing is getting ridiculous
tired.gif

Can anyone help me get those Kay Yow breast cancer hyperdunks? They have a special meaning to me. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks

I'ma be coppin the Breast cancer Hypers on 02/09 from HOH Chicago....if anybody needs me to TRY and grab them a pair PM me! You already know how ido/done/did! 1

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

23 pairs 23 stores $230 Air Jordan 2009 1/31/09
you all can have them. i'm sick of the whole 23 pair, 23 stores gimmick.

co-sign, this 23 x 23 thing is getting ridiculous
tired.gif
too bad it wwas NOT 23 pairs x 23 stores..more like 1000+ pairs (i believe 1005,correct me if Im wrong) split between the 3 HOHs and flightcluband 1004 pairs to the rest of the world... ma 2k9s flopped big time
laugh.gif
the marketing from JB on these was very very sub-par comparedy to PremierXXIIIs.......bad marketing = no hype = no sales

hmmm i heard some all metalic orange lookin foamposite ONE/pros are coming out in connection to carmelo anthony..whats the deal with that?

^
The day they dropped I couldn't make it to the store. When I called, shorty said no 13. I stop by the store later on turns out they had a restock and Istill missed out on it. I tried on a 14, would've copped but those ishts VERY well endowed, lol.

^
Not sure, this has been a WILD week with all of these damn releases. Plus I just picked up the Yi's of ebay. I'm starting to get selective in the foamsI get from now on. I have to see both in person first. Personally, I don't see myself wearing either of them, but if they look good in person/tried on (andif the funds allow it) I might do it.

All-star (West) foam lites. Sorry for the crappy camera pic.... not mine (HOH employee). I'm personally not copping, but I'm waiting to see the Eastjoints.

4492528e81649ac0e30c370abdbde0a791a12a1.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom