House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I need a pair of size 11 aces...was supposed to get a hookup but it fell thru...can anyone help?

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I didn't get the All Stars, but seeing Kobe still wearing them......... I may go out on eBay and get me a pair.
yeah i just picked up a pair on ebay last week $170 shipped....not cheap, but not too bad...

Nice pics, good to see one of you guys meet Kobe and all that.

If you got pics, got in, got the shoes and to get em signed you def. did something to deserve it.

good stuff MJs, congrats!

i'm interested in seeing all these little videos Nike has been doing. Especially the ones from the LA grand opening, haha.

nerd.gif

Got my Aces this past weekend at HOH NY..the line was nothin..mad cool people i met..including my boy UpandComing..good meetin you bro..will definitely hit youup soon prolly will make the trip down for the foams..

Everyone that lined up was linin up for the Pearl Foams..once we told 'em they weren't droppin they left
laugh.gif

Even got the Akrons..they grew on me..what can i say..oh well..

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by phillykix

Any updates on the Lux Af1...The Croc's and Anaconda's?

thx
Thanks for the info....any idea of avalability/size runs
Also, can anyone confirm the $600 price tag?

I wear sz 10 if that makes a difference
They released today at HOHNY....

^^^that's nothing considering they og released at 2k during all star weekend in vegas. i'm guessing those were the left overs.

Her are My aces signed by the Mamba or as i know him as MR.MVP

hey can anyone get me a 9.5 or 10 in the aces since i im not gonna wear my signed pair, hoh chicago sold out. Help me out

ME AND MR.MVP(i was nervous next to my idol)

heres a pic of kobe doing interviews and stuff

THANKS TO NIKE,KOBE, AND HOH FOR MAKEING THIS HAPPEN :up:

damn for a second i though you were taller than Kobe but then i scroll down and realize kobe was sitting lol

Back
Top Bottom