House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

"Bishop Loughlin is the public school of the NY Catholic schools, they let everyone in"

WoW I got kicked out of Louglin. Bad times lol....

The jordan brand classic players last year got some xx3's now this yera they get some melo M5's. That's a downgrade.

from freshness:
The Nike Considered Zoom MVP Trash Talk will drop at retail on April 22, 2009, Earth Day, at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker in LA, New York and Chicago.

nike-mvp-trashtalk-02.jpg

nike-mvp-trashtalk-01.jpg

So the MVPs hit the Ross Stores and outlets and they are still comin steady...? I like the persistence.

Originally Posted by sportbrunzer

from freshness:
The Nike Considered Zoom MVP Trash Talk will drop at retail on April 22, 2009, Earth Day, at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker in LA, New York and Chicago.

Forget those, where are the Wht/Gry/Orange ones with the clear sole and the monster's mouth in the back?

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Originally Posted by sportbrunzer

from freshness:

Forget those, where are the Wht/Gry/Orange ones with the clear sole and the monster's mouth in the back?

I think they were released in Asia only.

HOHLA got a little restock of the Kobe IV Del Sols and they also got the Women's Kay Yow Pink Breast Cancer Blue Chip Lows (Limited but they're up onthe FL website as well).

Originally Posted by searchin4js

they both come with this

and for those that wanna know whats available, here is a pic of the wall...
the only thing available on the kobes are either Sz 8 or Sz 14 my sister was there yesterday, it was a great disappointment for me, i got thejackets tho. MLK was apparently released as QS and the other websites are selling them for bank! i've heard that it's going to be released as GR andboy, will these guys be very disappointed when the stocks on their MLK Mambas go down!

did gambit just say the MLKs are GR?......are you sure? were you celebrating 4/20 a day before?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

did gambit just say the MLKs are GR?......are you sure? were you celebrating 4/20 a day before?
my bad bro i didn't mean GR. sorry but i meant that if it releases here in the US the resellers/buyers that got them for a lot of money willgreatly be disappointed. tentative release on these are May 8 and they are HOH exclusives. sorry

^^^coo! thanks for clarification, I was about to throw a MLK party tonite for the GR status...

Back
Top Bottom