House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^ there's no info yet... And unless you know the INS and outs I doubt you'll be able to help anyone lol
not knocking your hustle or hating just speaking the truth... Good luck tho! Where you at in Chicago?

Listen to Frank he knows everything about HOH Chicago

Good luck getting over 2 pairs in Kobe IV or Mcflys (titanium intellect)

Originally Posted by cybergrindin

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Firstly, NO wonder I couldn't get my hands on a 4 rings shirt, cybergrindin got'em all..... LOL
get ya hustle on playa!

Secondly, that line for the shirts is just....well,,.....how do you say.....******ED....
and not like the Canibus ******ed, like the short yellow bus ******ed.....

I mean seriously, the Rice & USC releases were not even this bad....
if its like this for a t-shirt, I would say it would be great marketing for Nike to just keep it limited for now, then release a huge influx of these afterwards to diminish the worth for these knuckleheads and up the availability for prissy idiots like myself who refuse to stand in line for a shirt....

Hey, five30, since you're off, wanna roll out to Beverly for me and get me an XL?.....WOOOOO!
Lemme guess cybergrinding you selling the charcoal 4 rings shirts for $200 right?
roll.gif

Nah, im not taxin as much as you were for those MLKs you were sellin..
smile.gif
Who charges someone money for helping them find a seller????

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ i see buy it nows cheaper than the price your asking for your purple and yellow
same can be said for those blue lobsters in your sig...If u wanted a better price all u had to do was ask instead of trying to throw dirt on another mans hustle...
You're right. I should of gave you a PM instead. My bad. I wasn't trying to throw dirt on your hustle, just trying to let u know it was cheaper on ebay but I guess it came out in a bad way.

who cares?????

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i aint tryin to deny anyones hustle, if you can G a ****** for $90 for a tee, do it
pimp.gif
but this is really really sad that people will camp +overpay for clothing. i mean its your time and money and you do what you want, buts its still
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ there's no info yet... And unless you know the INS and outs I doubt you'll be able to help anyone lol
not knocking your hustle or hating just speaking the truth... Good luck tho! Where you at in Chicago?
DOES THAT MEAN I CAN CAWP?!?!?!?!?!

Ps. Just got a pair of Columbia's finally. Wore them to Chicago Summit. You were not there....

and

For those of you wondering, McFly's in AUGUST

Not sure what you being at the summit has to due with HOH and me not being there but ok, and of course you can get you some... You kids are out of schoolanyway right?! HAHA

via footlockerunlocked.com The Finals MVP version of the Zoom Kobe IV that Kobe rocked in his win over the Magic in the 2009 NBA Finals is hitting House ofHoops locations soon. The Home version drops Wednesday 7/22, and the Away on Wednesday 8/5. On both versions, the collar and vamp are covered with scribbledtext of major Kobe achievements (51 pts at…) that paved the way for the team's Finals appearance.

Home 7/22:

Away 8/5:

I like the aways better but both shoes are dope anybody willing to help a fellow nt'er out with these?

^ co-sign......please help out....don't want to pay reseller prices.
ohwell.gif

and i will be purchasing both the homes and aways...
just another reason for me to use up a paycheck..nice

and to those who didnt like the Ray Allens that dropped recently...
i went to the HOH-CHI this past weekend when the Elements dropped...
and I bought both them and the Schoolin's...liked em both a lot more in person..
just for those who are interested....they still had a couple sizes in the Schoolin's
and im not sure about the Elements cuz i got the first pair...i kno most people were
hating on em..but just thought id share the info incase someone wanted it

Can anyone help me get the finals in an 8 or 8.5??
Wish Nike would stop with all this HOH madness and give everyone a fair chance at getting shoes...
They should make it fair and give everyone a chance! Oh well!!
Anyone that can help PM me please!!! Thanks =)

Back
Top Bottom