House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

good news all. just called, they will get some on the 10th. so be cool hunny bunny be cool.

also niketown said they had no word of these so most likely hoh only. now do me a favor and just leave one pair of megatrons for me!

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

good news all. just called, they will get some on the 10th. so be cool hunny bunny be cool.

also niketown said they had no word of these so most likely hoh only. now do me a favor and just leave one pair of megatrons for me!
Also flight club pe on sale 99.99 on hohla if anyone wants them all pe so go get em if interested.

Some News For New Jersey Residers

There Is a HOH opening In Cherry Hill, NJ. Its schd. to open 8/16...
Thank God I live like 45mins away!
Bad News... its not a whole store, its just a wall extention in the footlocker inside of cherry hill mall.

I heard New jersey is suppose to get a Store Also, meaning it will be two HOH in NJ. Not sure if and when it will happen tho.

Also I checked the footlocker game plan in the footlocker I work in and Footlockers will be receiving Gold Medal Kobe 4's and Kobe 4 "Philly"..they will not be a HOH exclusive...

^I gotchu! you got me on those 8.5's right?!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Also I checked the footlocker game plan in the footlocker I work in and Footlockers will be receiving Gold Medal Kobe 4's and Kobe 4 "Philly".. they will not be a HOH exclusive...
Exxxcellent...

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Most of Yall have no choice but to pass... They sold out this morning. Heading home with all 3 FTW!
post pics or ducktales on you.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^I gotchu! you got me on those 8.5's right?!
wink.gif

If you can get me all 3 in size 8.5, i will pay you lol. I want all 3 of 'em. At all cost....well...not rape tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

When the hell are they gonna give us an HOH in the Bay Area?

This is what we NEED BADLY .... hopefully they give us SOME LOVE SOON.

Back
Top Bottom