House of Hoops : South Coast Plaza

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Krisp when you going back to Mazatlan?
Sup meng. Long time no talk. I am going for Memorial Weekend coming up......... 4 days
pimp.gif

ill be there the following week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

...Is that really it??

I'm not sure what there suppose to really have I just heard that they will some yotr there hopefully I can scoop me up a pair.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

...Is that really it??

I'm not sure what there suppose to really have I just heard that they will some yotr there hopefully I can scoop me up a pair.

Where did you hear that? They haven't even posted the release date online for some strange reason. I had to ask an employee at the nearby Footlocker.

Where did you hear that? They haven't even posted the release date online for some strange reason. I had to ask an employee at the nearby Footlocker.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

opening date? they sent out mass email saying HOH is opening. 

Originally Posted by lockdown36

opening date? they sent out mass email saying HOH is opening. 

HOH SouthCoast Plaza is Opening @ 9am Friday Correct?
I didnt get the email niether , geoff2005 can you copy and paste here??
Or can anyone else confirm other sneakers they will have available @ the opening???

HOH SouthCoast Plaza is Opening @ 9am Friday Correct?
I didnt get the email niether , geoff2005 can you copy and paste here??
Or can anyone else confirm other sneakers they will have available @ the opening???

only china/rice for kobe vi's? sad.. anyone else have more info on what sneaks will be available?

only china/rice for kobe vi's? sad.. anyone else have more info on what sneaks will be available?

just want to update everyone on what i saw there.. first of all, the store is NICE. the "HOH" addition in the back looks great.. i think ya'll will love it. there's a kobe section, a durant section, a lebron section, a jordan section..

when i left at 10:30am, people were still in line waiting for the yotr jordan's.. shipment wasn't there yet but it supposed to get there any minute.. line's about 25 deep?

they have aj12 taxi lows, zk6 tours, chaos, rice, camo, draft days, lots of diff foams (like pewter, black/green cactus, electric pros), lots of pe's..

Back
Top Bottom