Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Bump
Hardens been playing like an early season Harden. This break was good for him, he's always gassed by the time the playoffs start. Dont see that happening this year. We should win out the rest of the season, if not for those pesky Blazers we could have gone 8-0...
Where do you guys want the Rockets seeded, who do you want in the first round? And do you guys even think homecourt means much in the bubble?

I think the seeding is perfect if it stays as is. Rockets have beaten Utah in 5 games the past 2 seasons and this Utah team is worse, so I expect the same results. Round 2 we would draw the Lakers and I don’t think they will score enough plus they have the worst guard rotation in the bubble and they’ll be playing the best backcourt in the nba. Although bron bron has been struggling in the bubble I believe he has another gear for the playoffs but we will see. Not to concerned with AD as we just saw last game he can be contained. If all goes well we would be looking at the clippers in the WCF and they can match up very well with us and can lock in defensively so idk about the rockets chances at that point...

I think the seeding is perfect if it stays as is. Rockets have beaten Utah in 5 games the past 2 seasons and this Utah team is worse, so I expect the same results. Round 2 we would draw the Lakers and I don’t think they will score enough plus they have the worst guard rotation in the bubble and they’ll be playing the best backcourt in the nba. Although bron bron has been struggling in the bubble I believe he has another gear for the playoffs but we will see. Not to concerned with AD as we just saw last game he can be contained. If all goes well we would be looking at the clippers in the WCF and they can match up very well with us and can lock in defensively so idk about the rockets chances at that point...

Yeah I'm hoping for Utah too, dont really want to play Lakers in the second round though, we could beat them, but then we'd have the Clippers next then the top team out of the east most likely Bucks. Again we could beat the Bucks, Harden still seems like hes got a grudge against the freak so it'll be personal IMO... I'm kinda hoping a little bit, that we can jump to the 3 spot seems like an easier path than having 3 different series with the 3 top teams.

We’d beat OKC but they’d be so damn annoying and would cause the Rockets (or whichever team they face) to struggle the next round. Keep those bozos away from my team

:lol: :lol:
92238322-BB26-4F0D-B910-2FE5AF4A0163.jpeg

HOU/OKC right now, but it may not be that way once the season ends. Everybody has 3 games left. Definitely paying attention to the Jazz, Nuggets, and Clippers games.

Always found it funny people laughed at us picking up Green, with Jazz fans saying he was washed up. I knew that wasn’t the case cause before the Jazz he was constantly putting up points, and figured he simply didn’t fit. Honestly feel the same about Carroll as well, but on the defensive side. Glad SGA and Schroeder didn’t really affect the game in any way. I was concerned about their speed and ability to get to the ring heading in to this series. CP3 was pretty pedestrian as well despite the 20 points. He was trying to ref bait a lot but it didn’t work. Time for 2-0.

Russ should really be able to take this series off and get that quad to 100% we need him fully healthy for next round.

this would be ideal, but i won't get toooo confident yet. okc is still pretty solid and they showed flashes yesterday. harden shot well and mclemore is unreal at times. everyone played well overall. hope they keep it up.

Mclemore is a legit sniper. You’re doing your team a disservice if you let him hit 4 3s a game and don’t hunt him defensively (although he has improved on that end).

Curious as to what adjustments OKC makes and how the Rockets respond. You have to think OKC will come out stronger. I expect Schroeder and SGA to play better, but I’d like to think that’s as good as Gallo can play. It felt like he went 100% from the field. Either way, 2-0 is the goal for today. Those bench guys need to bring that same fire and respond to any adversity.

Back
Top Bottom