Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Tate looks like he can contribute from day 1. Some of those KJ dunks looked like he was playing on a lowered rim :wow: :lol:

Don’t know what to expect this season but I like Stone and coach Silas has said everything I want to hear from coach. I hope Russ/harden gives him a legit chance, I think he can be a top tier coach

Martin looks like the type of guy id want in my g league team.

id make my g league team full of you atheltic 6’7 guys and make em learn how to shoot

1EF23097-AC1A-494E-ABD2-EF0484FE958D.jpeg
2A41376A-A6AC-4E1B-9381-C32C4DA78677.jpeg

Rockets City Jerseys. First city jerseys I like minus the H-Town. Wish it was just rockets.

KJ will end up being a steal. His shot form is so weird though kinda Shawn Marion style. I see him being a PJ Tucker type player, not sure if he'll play down low or not he played the 4 in prep school and his athlesticm allows him to ve a crazy shot blocker. I can see him being a junk yard dog player willing to do anything and play most positions.

I love that GG is back, even if he just rides the bench, he puts on for Houston and the fans love him including myself.

like the color but super plain design, not what i was expecting from the initial leaks. hopefully the shorts are nice

like the color but super plain design, not what i was expecting from the initial leaks. hopefully the shorts are nice
shorts leaked somewhere on nt already they're the same blue with a red wasteband. look for you later im in a rush to leave. or try the nike jersey section in nike forun.

shorts leaked somewhere on nt already they're the same blue with a red wasteband. look for you later im in a rush to leave. or try the nike jersey section in nike forun.
ahh yeah i've seen them, if that was the correct leak. i think i was just expecting a logo on there as well. waistband is nice, idk if i can cop off of that alone though

ahh yeah i've seen them, if that was the correct leak. i think i was just expecting a logo on there as well. waistband is nice, idk if i can cop off of that alone though
Shorts
CE899C67-9A48-445E-83DF-6C92C07E387E.jpeg

They look like boxing shorts to me, also they looked like swingman version authentic may have more detail. I'd imagine the logo is on the side of the shorts, but can't really tell. Unless they have something like Rockets across the rear LOL. I really wanted them to look like
20201109_121942.jpg

Shorts
CE899C67-9A48-445E-83DF-6C92C07E387E.jpeg

They look like boxing shorts to me, also they looked like swingman version authentic may have more detail. I'd imagine the logo is on the side of the shorts, but can't really tell. Unless they have something like Rockets across the rear LOL. I really wanted them to look like
20201109_121942.jpg
yep, if they go with the old logo to put on the shorts, it's a cop for me. otherwise it's a tad too plain for my liking.

I’m excited about Silas coaching. I was completely done with MDA and the more I read I’m cool with morey being gone as well. Stone seems just as intelligent, and won’t OD the analytics side of things.

Back
Top Bottom