Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

It was pretty funny seeing Harden being legit puzzled at a center that could put the ball on the floor and head to the rim, shoot 3s, and have touch with the ball, cause for his whole Rockets tenure, he’s had Asik, Dwight, Capela, and PJ :lol:

man i hope they say **** it and keep harden lol

extend PJ for 2 years, keep harden, and ride this team out. With Silas actually running an offense and utilizing depth, this roster can compete.

wall/nwaba
harden/gordon
house/mclemore/brown
tucker/tate
wood/boogie/caboclo

i agree. i feel like with some early season success all the outside noise will taper off and harden will be content for now.

Hope Clemons bounces back from his injury and I wish him well, but he shouldn’t have even made the team last year over both Gary Clark and hartenstein

They kept Clemons over Hartenstein and Clark and never even used him. It was totally reckless to do that and a major indictment on both MDA and Morey.

Harden reckless man. This organization enabled him for so long to the point he doesn’t give a damn.

Yep. He’s shown that he wants nothing to do with actual structure, he wants the enabling that MDA and Morey allowed him to have. It’s pretty sad, and all he’s doing is destroying his rapport with the fans. He’s gonna end up being looked at by people here like McGrady has been for a long time. It’s important for this team to simply win and ship him right out of here. Can’t look at any other rosters right now, but I’d love for them to send him somewhere that sucks and still get back a young ascending player and picks, I just wouldn’t know where and who. Been a fan of Lavine & Lauri and I’d do a deal like that with picks in a heartbeat and move on. Let him kick it with Chief Keef and Lil Durk and the GDs up there.

I was thinking Lavine and Lauri when they played Chicago. I wouldn’t them with a few picks. No wonder why Philly and BK was on his list cause u got a GM and coach there to enable his selfish behavior.

Not only was the Clemons injury costly for Clemons himself, but Green, cause they can’t just outright cut Clemons. He’s have to be packaged with a second round pick or something in a trade. Sucks though, cause every team can use a strait got that can get hot. He’ll more than likely still hang around though.

It was pretty funny seeing Harden being legit puzzled at a center that could put the ball on the floor and head to the rim, shoot 3s, and have touch with the ball, cause for his whole Rockets tenure, he’s had Asik, Dwight, Capela, and PJ :lol:

i'm looking at our 4s and 5s, per basketball reference's "position estimate", in the harden era:

patrick patterson, marcus morris, omer asik, greg smith, terrence jones, omri casspi, donatas motiejunas, dwight howard, josh smith, kostas papanikalou, joey dorsey, tarik black, michael beasley, clint capela, ryan anderson, sam dekker, nene, montrezl harrell, luc mbah a moute, pj tucker, gary clark, jeff green, robert covington.

christian wood is likely the most talented of that entire bunch.

first clip showing a harden catch and shoot 3 is crazy. guy has probably had like 5 of those TOTAL in his entire tenure here lol

Damn hope Ben is alright.

If Houston comes out strong does harden stay for the year? Excited to watch the team either way. Silas > MDA lol

Back
Top Bottom