Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Well they turned that around :lol:
57C94F7E-9699-4950-BA08-38AAE339BE96.jpeg

some fantastic defensive sequences. Just need to keep up that intensity for the second half

I thought it was gonna be one of those games we gotta crawl from behind. Good thing we picked it up in the 2nd and took the lead at half.

Portland just won’t go away. It’s been annoying as hell, especially with Trent, Jones and Symons hitting shots

EG and Cousins directly aided in the Blazers run just now. Some awful defense and shots in general

You know they had to o make this game way more interesting than it should’ve been :lol: :lol: really good game for Dipo and and his shot near the end was so clutch. Dudes locked up Lillard in the 4th, only had two points despite randos like Trent Jr and Simons hitting a ton of shots

Team so exciting to watch. But we gotta have better starts to the game. But can’t wait to see how KPJr fits in. Man we got so many bodies :lol:

Trent Jr and simons were killing me with those 3s. Christian Wood definitely deserves all star. Tate and Tucker can’t both start. Have to insert house back into the lineup. Wall/Oladipo/Wood will have the rockets in the playoffs. Team never quits I love it

Ben Mclemore seems to be out the rotation. He’s shooting 43% from 3 this season and shot 40% last season. I’m sure a team would love that along with PJ Tucker

the defense has 2017-2018 potential, but I'm not sold on the offense enough for this team to be a contender.

the defense has 2017-2018 potential, but I'm not sold on the offense enough for this team to be a contender.

Yea the offense has to be much more consistent. You can’t expect to dig your way out of holes into victories all the time.

I'm assuming it's just tune up time for KPJ. he's talented enough to start on this team.
He hasn’t played at all this year. He needs to get his legs under him in a controlled setting. Makes a ton of sense. Mason Jones stays with the rockets too. Something to look at with his 2 way contract.

Already know the results and was following the TL while I was out, and sounded like a nice game. I’m on the second quarter right now in the middle of the comeback and I just love the amount of sure energy these guys have. You always feel like you have a chance the way they continue to dig deep and not hold their heads down when they have a deficit.

That second quarter was such a major turnaround. The guys were just flying around everywhere setting up great shots and playing such a good defense.

Ooooooof this third quarter is *** ugly. They damn near let the Pels completely get back in the game. Zion should’ve been called for multiple offensive fouls though.

Can’t really ask for more from them so far. Crazy thing is they should probably be up even further :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom