Houston TX NikeTalkers...

I have the left pair of the Derek Anderson P.E. II's from DJ Clark Kent from the H-Town Sneaker Summit, so I was wondering if any of you Houston NT'ers have the right pair?
laugh.gif

I'm willing to sell it to anyone for $70 OBO.

What's up Houston fam? I know this a looooong shot but I was wondering if anyone here know or is the guy that caught the RIGHT shoe that Clark Kent threw out at the HTown Sneaker Summit, it was the white pair of Derek Anderson II Low Player Exclusives. Any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Clientele Supreme

What's up Houston fam? I know this a looooong shot but I was wondering if anyone here know or is the guy that caught the RIGHT shoe that Clark Kent threw out at the HTown Sneaker Summit, it was the white pair of Derek Anderson II Low Player Exclusives. Any help would be appreciated

yeah Bro his s/n is PLAYOFF12 go back a page and he was wondering the same thing and he was selling it for 70 bucks, i think he just recently sold it

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Originally Posted by Clientele Supreme

yeah Bro his s/n is PLAYOFF12 go back a page and he was wondering the same thing and he was selling it for 70 bucks, i think he just recently sold it

laugh.gif
Thanks for looking out, but he's the guy that bought the left pair from me.

He's looking for the RIGHT shoe, though. Don't you know who has it, Brian? Weren't you PM'ing him before?

Originally Posted by willsndvl

He's looking for the RIGHT shoe, though. Don't you know who has it, Brian? Weren't you PM'ing him before?

No fool, if I did, I would have tried to get it from him or sold the left pair to him. All I know is that the guy with the right pair works or owns a barbershop out here in Houston. And there's countless barbershops around town, so it's nearly impossible.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by willsndvl

No fool, if I did, I would have tried to get it from him or sold the left pair to him. All I know is that the guy with the right pair works or owns a barbershop out here in Houston. And there's countless barbershops around town, so it's nearly impossible
stoneface2.jpg

You keep saying pair when it's only one shoe.
indifferent.gif
Don't come at me like that and call me fool, son. I'll get AJMasta on you.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Regret to inform everyone that we lost a great TEXAS NTer and person, Reggie Holloway aka houstonsnk. Never met you in person, but always made a great contribution to the AF1 thread. My prayers go out to his fam...

http://www.reggieaf1.com/

Originally Posted by you right

going to houston tomorrow for the weekend, was wondering what is there to do besides shopping?
Plenty of FOOD!!! BBQ, Soul Food, TEX-MEX, Plenty of resturants to chose from. I'd recommended Breakfask Klub, Pappadeauxs, and Frenchys for starters. Use urbanspoon.com for more resturants.

Back
Top Bottom