Houston TX NikeTalkers...

I just left the Gallo on my lunch break, they still had the Blue LBJ's but not the Green, and they had a FSR in the Olando penny's, but nobody has a clue if there going to get those Blue Questions.

HIGH PROBABILITY THAT THEY ARE.

THEY DID A RAFFLE FOR THE OLYMPIC PACK (KD, LEBRON, KOBE) SO WITH MORE HYPE ON THESE THAN THE OLYMPIC PACK, RAFFLE IS APPROXIMATELY 99.999% CERTAIN.

Anybody been to the texas city nike outlet? Debating on taking a field trip there.....

Anybody been to the texas city nike outlet? Debating on taking a field trip there.....

Went this past weekend, nike wasn't really worth it in my opinion. Other stores were decent, but did feel a lot smaller (number of actual stores) than other outlets I've been to.

Haven't really been on here since the summer time, but I see it's still a hassle trying to buy shoes, huh? :lol:

I don't even know what's releasing or when as much anymore.

Yeah i plan to cop, but honestly more interested in the white/black XIII, the youngins are too hype too early

i dont see the breds worth campin for. a hint to campers though. i camped for concords at hibbits in cleveland and had no problems getting my size. i started at like 3 in the afternoon the day before. there was no bumrush and the line stayed under control

Last edited:
I got my ticket for the IXs yesterday after work, no problem. Don't know if Im gonna pull the trigger though.

Back
Top Bottom