Houston TX NikeTalkers...

I went to Memorial City Mall today during lunch, I went to Finish Line, I notice they're opening a Footaction/Flight 23 store. It's taking the place of four stores. Big place. The area I'm talking about is close to Target across from Game Stop and Famous Footwear.
less than 10 min away from me 
pimp.gif

Just got back into J's after not having bought any since the '90s, but the VI and VIII releases held too much nostalgia for me to pass up.  Wife isn't too thrilled that in the span of a month, I've bought all three CWs of the VIIIs, the Maroon 6's and the 72-10s, which I randomly lucked into last week at Baybrook Finish Line after someone apparently returned them in my size.  Was walking out of Champs and the guy working FNL saw me wearing the 6's and asked my size, and there you go.  Couldn't say no.  Think I'm done for a while, though.  The only other release I have an affinity for are the Carmine 6's, since they were the very first J's I ever got as a kid.  

Last edited:
Tbh i think they will be easy to copp.... m still on the fence as i still have a ds pair from the last drop
But Na》jumpman

So who has already begun planning for the OG Cement 4s next month?

If you do your leg work it should be an easy release. I hope they do raffles since I have been winning them lately. My go to spots are MC Mall and the Galleria. HOH and Sheikh in the Galleria are almost a guaranteed win for GR releases.

Last edited:
Since my last 2 raffles, Shiekh Galleria has been my go-to. 

Champs and HOH at Baybrook are my other go-tos for any of those pairs that happen to slip away from being sold out (granted, I live in this area......no brainer).

I'll be honestly shocked if this release doesn't have raffles, although Champs Baybrook often goes with the FCFS approach with most of their big releases (I still don't get why they do it for even the most highly demanded of releases)

So shall we all squad up and collect Shiekh codes from all over the city for the Cement 4s that are heading our way in a couple of weeks or so (possibly sooner if they bump up the date)?

Posting just to be subscribed. Live in Memorial City area and will update whenever I see anything worth mentioning.

keep wondering when the flight 23 is opening up. I have heard rumors this saturday or next saturday. HAs anmyone gotten any word yet. if so please let me know

keep wondering when the flight 23 is opening up. I have heard rumors this saturday or next saturday. HAs anmyone gotten any word yet. if so please let me know

No way this weekend. They're still doing construction work on the site. I think it will probably open on the weekend of the 27th or early March.

Last edited:
Either way, all of us Cement 4 buyers will be eatin next Saturday................yall seen how many stores will have them and how GR these will be?

plenty of Jordan 4s to go around next Saturday. Also check out Exclusive Taste in PlazAmericas, The Trophy Case, $5 and you have a chance to win some heat.

plenty of Jordan 4s to go around next Saturday. Also check out Exclusive Taste in PlazAmericas, The Trophy Case, $5 and you have a chance to win some heat.
I got a connect at the new Shoe Palace at The Galleria.......homie said each store that is getting them in Galleria will be getting 200+ pairs on average. 

It's goin down next Saturday

Any1 of yall picked up some Chrome and/or Aqua 8s?  Since this entire damn city pretty much just kept them thangs on the shelves at every single store in every mall/shopping strip when I was roaming around town this past Saturday.

Last edited:
Any1 of yall picked up some Chrome and/or Aqua 8s?  Since this entire damn city pretty much just kept them thangs on the shelves at every single store in every mall/shopping strip when I was roaming around town this past Saturday.

They everywhere. Anybody down for a NT PLUCKERS MEET

So it's gonna be enough 4s to go around tomorrow? Planning to go mid data and see if I can scoop them up. Not willing to go on a scavenger hunt if I'm unable to cop :lol:

So it's gonna be enough 4s to go around tomorrow? Planning to go mid data and see if I can scoop them up. Not willing to go on a scavenger hunt if I'm unable to cop
laugh.gif
If you don't wanna wait at a very late time, just go to some Shiekh stores since they end the "raffle winner reservations" at 1 PM.

All the other stores make you wait at 6 PM for left overs

Back
Top Bottom