how are your Jordan V retros???

if you rock they'll trun yellow if not they still trun some yellow!! it is what it is!-ponyboy

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

rather have piss yellow, worn to death Vs than pristine, DS ones. to each his own.

don't know about the "worn to death" part, but i don't mind yellow soles and some PRISTINE uppers.  almost OG-like....

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

rather have piss yellow, worn to death Vs than pristine, DS ones. to each his own.

don't know about the "worn to death" part, but i don't mind yellow soles and some PRISTINE uppers.  almost OG-like....

my 06 retros have yellowed but i wouldnt say they are piss yellow just yet, Im going to use some seaglow on them.  I did however notice that at the back its slowly starting to chip.... now I know this isnt the shoe maintnenace thread, but I posted in there before and never got any responses..... whats the best thing to do for paint chipping at the back? any product in particular?

my 06 retros have yellowed but i wouldnt say they are piss yellow just yet, Im going to use some seaglow on them.  I did however notice that at the back its slowly starting to chip.... now I know this isnt the shoe maintnenace thread, but I posted in there before and never got any responses..... whats the best thing to do for paint chipping at the back? any product in particular?

Both of my Grapes are perfect. There are a couple of very light yellow areas on the very bottom of the sole, but hardly visible. One pair I've worn once, and the other is deadstock...

Both of my Grapes are perfect. There are a couple of very light yellow areas on the very bottom of the sole, but hardly visible. One pair I've worn once, and the other is deadstock...

CDP V's are a bit creased, light yellow mesh on one side, other side almost icey lol...its weird.. I might buy some seaglow for them, but I wear them casually.

CDP V's are a bit creased, light yellow mesh on one side, other side almost icey lol...its weird.. I might buy some seaglow for them, but I wear them casually.

Come to think of it, I need to check mine and will do so when I get back to the house. Last time I saw 'em though, I thought about Sea Glowing them. Wondering about the netting though...I'm sure it would work too, but haven't taken that step!

Come to think of it, I need to check mine and will do so when I get back to the house. Last time I saw 'em though, I thought about Sea Glowing them. Wondering about the netting though...I'm sure it would work too, but haven't taken that step!

My stealths are pretty beats

and I recently bought 2007 DS metallic's and they look. well....new. lol

My stealths are pretty beats

and I recently bought 2007 DS metallic's and they look. well....new. lol

The netting on all of my Vs are in great shape. No sign of yellowing what so ever. I did notice that the soles on my CDP Vs are yellowing faster than any my '06s & I've hardly ever worn em. CDPs also creased up like crazy on me after like the 2nd wear.

The netting on all of my Vs are in great shape. No sign of yellowing what so ever. I did notice that the soles on my CDP Vs are yellowing faster than any my '06s & I've hardly ever worn em. CDPs also creased up like crazy on me after like the 2nd wear.

Back
Top Bottom