How Are Your Varsity Red/Black 6's Holding Up?

I answered in the other thread like this. Anyway the upper still looks nice, but the bottom is kind of yellowed because I stopped cleaning the soles after every wear. I still want another pair trying to find one in my city under retail.

I answered in the other thread like this. Anyway the upper still looks nice, but the bottom is kind of yellowed because I stopped cleaning the soles after every wear. I still want another pair trying to find one in my city under retail.

mine are still butter
smile.gif

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

mine are still butter
smile.gif

Same Here, I have worn them like so many times, they still look as fresh as when I got them the first time.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

mine are still butter
smile.gif

Same Here, I have worn them like so many times, they still look as fresh as when I got them the first time.
wink.gif

I've only worn mine once inside and once outdoors. Still looking fresh. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to sell them, because I got the pack, or just keep them and rock them a little more.

I've only worn mine once inside and once outdoors. Still looking fresh. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to sell them, because I got the pack, or just keep them and rock them a little more.

Originally Posted by KMART81

Mines are holding up very well, I've probably have worn them a dozen times now, I'll probably start wearing them more now that I have my infrared's , but no scuffs, no yellowing, no creasing. Lets ask this question around 7 months from now and see where are answers are because my Carmines started to yellow a bit after the first full yr...
my Carmines started to yellow a bit after the 1ST YEAR TOO...........

Originally Posted by KMART81

Mines are holding up very well, I've probably have worn them a dozen times now, I'll probably start wearing them more now that I have my infrared's , but no scuffs, no yellowing, no creasing. Lets ask this question around 7 months from now and see where are answers are because my Carmines started to yellow a bit after the first full yr...
my Carmines started to yellow a bit after the 1ST YEAR TOO...........

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Has anyone used them to *gasp* play basketball in? Curious as to how well they hold up on the court.

i did 1 time

theyre not the most comfortable shoe to ball in
ill stick to the casual wear here and there

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Has anyone used them to *gasp* play basketball in? Curious as to how well they hold up on the court.

i did 1 time

theyre not the most comfortable shoe to ball in
ill stick to the casual wear here and there

Haven't even looked at 'em since I bought 'em ; and not because I'm 'stocking' them. Just haven't gotten around to giving them attention. Hope they're not all yellow,lol.

I'll take a look at 'em a little later and post some pics.

Haven't even looked at 'em since I bought 'em ; and not because I'm 'stocking' them. Just haven't gotten around to giving them attention. Hope they're not all yellow,lol.

I'll take a look at 'em a little later and post some pics.

I just wore mine today. It was hot as hell out here the Chi. Humid too.

I told you guys weeks ago that these shoes weren't crappy quality but everyone wants to stick next to the dork that says "jb sux, i kill it".

I've worn mine over and over, I lost track of how many times. If it wasn't for the soles being a bit yellowed, they could easily pass for dead stock. No creasing yet either. I'm very happy with my VI's. I'll wait to hear the verdict from others about the infrareds because Im wearing my customized v-reds until they can't be worn anymore.
smile.gif

I just wore mine today. It was hot as hell out here the Chi. Humid too.

I told you guys weeks ago that these shoes weren't crappy quality but everyone wants to stick next to the dork that says "jb sux, i kill it".

I've worn mine over and over, I lost track of how many times. If it wasn't for the soles being a bit yellowed, they could easily pass for dead stock. No creasing yet either. I'm very happy with my VI's. I'll wait to hear the verdict from others about the infrareds because Im wearing my customized v-reds until they can't be worn anymore.
smile.gif

wore mine a 10+ times and they're still icy. even got caught in the rain one day while wearing them. thank the sneaker Gods for water repellent spray.

wore mine a 10+ times and they're still icy. even got caught in the rain one day while wearing them. thank the sneaker Gods for water repellent spray.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I Sprayed mine with some repellent also........................It yellowed my soles a bit. Was not happy about that.
Other than that I've worn them countless times, no creases and the uppers still look new after a brushing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I Sprayed mine with some repellent also........................It yellowed my soles a bit. Was not happy about that.
Other than that I've worn them countless times, no creases and the uppers still look new after a brushing.

Originally Posted by MrHuero

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I will never use chemical on my kicks, even leather stores tell you not to put anything on suede as far as water repellent or cleaner. Just pay attention to the weather and they would have been fine. I learned my lesson with $460 Gucci Loafers, they are rock hard

I also wiped the bottom of mine with sea glow before I wore them and the soles still look unworn after.

Originally Posted by MrHuero

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I will never use chemical on my kicks, even leather stores tell you not to put anything on suede as far as water repellent or cleaner. Just pay attention to the weather and they would have been fine. I learned my lesson with $460 Gucci Loafers, they are rock hard

I also wiped the bottom of mine with sea glow before I wore them and the soles still look unworn after.

I haven't tried SeaGlow, I've read the instructions on the front page but it seems to be alot of work.

Back
Top Bottom