How bad is this for a DS GOAT shoe..is this a crease?

I just bought a DS Jordan 3 88 from GOAT and it looks to have come with a crease I think ..judging from this pic would you call it a crease and that means it’s not DS? (Ignore the laced tied..* did that myself) Bottoms look ds and the other shoe has no crease. It also came with no tissue paper inside the shoes..just had the shoe trees inside..did your 2013 Jordan 3 88 come with no tissue paper inside the shoe? Could that be why it creases? Had no tissue inside the shoes?

2-C5-A1224-510-C-48-E4-AB4-B-8-E39159661-FC.jpg

I've had DS shoes come with what looks like creasing in the toe box area. Not exactly sure why it happens. It was actually on a pair of hall of fame Jordan 3's and it was on 1 shoe only. I also have a 2 pair of Jordan 4's ( alt Motorsports & pure money's ) that came direct from Nike that look like the toe box had creasing.

I thought GOAT & StockX consider shoes to still be deadstock if they were tried on ? If that is the case that may have happened here and the original owner took a step or 2 to get to a mirror or see how they feel. I know when I try on shoes I always go for the right shoe 1st.

happens quite often these days especially with 3's

the last few ive bought, Katrina, BC, and free throw lines had that same crease DS out of the box

I just bought a DS Jordan 3 88 from GOAT and it looks to have come with a crease I think ..judging from this pic would you call it a crease and that means it’s not DS? (Ignore the laced tied..* did that myself) Bottoms look ds and the other shoe has no crease. It also came with no tissue paper inside the shoes..just had the shoe trees inside..did your 2013 Jordan 3 88 come with no tissue paper inside the shoe? Could that be why it creases? Had no tissue inside the shoes?

2-C5-A1224-510-C-48-E4-AB4-B-8-E39159661-FC.jpg

Honestly man unless you’re gonna shelf these I wouldn’t worry about it. It looks like more of a tumbler leather thing versus a full on crease from the pictures at least. Throw in a pair of plastic sneaker shields while wearing or something and you’ll never notice it again.

Back
Top Bottom