How 'Bout Dem Cowboys?!?!?!?!?!?!

I guess after tonight and the EAGLES pushing the Pats to the limit (yes the same eagles team that we all play in the nfc east) theres no hope of beating thepats in the super bowl no matter who goes ... lol ... thats is why they play the game ... the pats are a trip, hurt knee, and interception away from losing atsome point ... yes they are still the best team, but nothing is impossible ... I will gladly take another shot at them in the super bowl
do whatever you want, i just think its corny to be a fan of teams all over the map. i just see it here more than anywhere else, people will be huge cowboys fans yet claim to "rep dc" dont get it. maybe since your the first to comment on it, you can "enlighten" me on it.
yeah, because you are a cowboys fan your whole life background is erased and you cant rep where you are from ... im starting to think people donthave brains on NT and just post random stuff that pops into their head ... I think its corny that you have to root for all of your hometown teams or else youarent cool lol ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

I guess after tonight and the EAGLES pushing the Pats to the limit (yes the same eagles team that we all play in the nfc east) theres no hope of beating the pats in the super bowl no matter who goes ... lol ... thats is why they play the game ... the pats are a trip, hurt knee, and interception away from losing at some point ... yes they are still the best team, but nothing is impossible ... I will gladly take another shot at them in the super bowl
do whatever you want, i just think its corny to be a fan of teams all over the map. i just see it here more than anywhere else, people will be huge cowboys fans yet claim to "rep dc" dont get it. maybe since your the first to comment on it, you can "enlighten" me on it.
yeah, because you are a cowboys fan your whole life background is erased and you cant rep where you are from ... im starting to think people dont have brains on NT and just post random stuff that pops into their head ... I think its corny that you have to root for all of your hometown teams or else you arent cool lol ...

laugh.gif
pretty much. ole' Team Nazi as' bamma

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

I guess after tonight and the EAGLES pushing the Pats to the limit (yes the same eagles team that we all play in the nfc east) theres no hope of beating the pats in the super bowl no matter who goes ... lol ... thats is why they play the game ... the pats are a trip, hurt knee, and interception away from losing at some point ... yes they are still the best team, but nothing is impossible ... I will gladly take another shot at them in the super bowl
yeah, because you are a cowboys fan your whole life background is erased and you cant rep where you are from ... im starting to think people dont have brains on NT and just post random stuff that pops into their head ... I think its corny that you have to root for all of your hometown teams or else you arent cool lol ...
sort of like what you just posted....but im sure your one of those "cowboys, bulls, yankees" fans.

sort of like what you just posted....but im sure your one of those "cowboys, bulls, yankees" fans.
Actually you hit it right on the head, you got me, I'm a Cowboys fan ... I guess I gotta hide my sig better lololol ... I actually like theNuggets in the NBA (previously the 76ers) for an obvious reason, and the Phillies in baseball ... but that was a good effort

So funny.....Never understood why people would rep another cities sports team over their own.
If the Ravens win another Super Bowl, I'm at the parade once again!!!! If the Orioles ever win again, I'm at that parade going crazy!!! That's myhometeams...period!

/@!$&@ I look like living here or in d.c. and claiming the Cowboys! That's just butt backwards to me. Dallas wins something, but cause you live inpg....you ain't even included in the celebrations! Just doesn't make sense.

The only 2 exceptions is if your city has no sports team. Than you can rep whatever. Ex: I'm a Laker fan cause A) Baltimore hasn't had a basketballteam since the Bullets left in like '71....they eventually became the abomination known as the Wizards. (hell if I'm claiming that) B) My city has noteam, the first game I ever watched on tv back in '83.... Lakers won. So I'ma Laker fan.

Only other exceptions are if your home team has moved to another city....and your loyalties still reside with them. Ex: my bro Harmcity is a....aargh....Coltsfan. I hate the Colts...but I can understand. B) If you once lived in the city of the team you rep. U don't have to change ya team with EVERY move U makein life.

That's it, thou. D.C. residents....rep your sorry%%** ********. Your suppose to. I can respect ya'll for that! I'ma rep my sorry%%** Ravens! Butall these Landover Cowboys fans.....whatever.

^exactly....glad to see someone see's it the same way i do. You root for the team from the city you are from or area you were born in. some of yall"im a fan of teams all over the map" thats not a real fan, you might follow the team, but that aint legit.

******** country is mourning right now.

I'm not even thinking about football at this time but all I can say is there will be heavy hearts coming out of that tunnel on sunday.

yeah ... i dont even really care about the rivalry anymore ... I dont even know how ima feel watching football ... I think back to sunday night watching theeagles play the pats and every time brady got hit I would scream out "kill him" like thats the only way any teams gonna have a shot is if brady dies... this situation put that in perspective and i realized even joking about that isnt cool anymore

Back
Top Bottom