How can you be with someone for 5 1/2 years and earn ZERO trust?

your girls a brat

have you been putting up with that for 5 years too or was this unexpected? She sounds like shes just being a brat, I hate it when girls do that. It'slike she acts like she doesn't know you or anything

Originally Posted by CP1708

The friend that you want to have lunch with, is she good looking? That's an issue right there. It don't matter if she's gay, straight, smart or dumb, if she's good looking, girlfriends get jealous.

It'd be the same for you. If your girl tryna go to lunch with the fat kid from class, you're alright with it, if she tryna go with Fabio, you cruisin behind them 3 cars lengths back with binoculars.
I don't really give a %@%@ if she has lunch with a dude. It's LUNCH. In PUBLIC.

This isn't a girl problem thread. Just need to vent some %@%@.

I usually think your threads are crap, but I know where you're coming from on this one. I've been through the same thing. Just argue your point untilshe gets it, and if she ever wants to have a meal with a guy friend tell her she's in the wrong. Who cares if it's a double standard--lay down the law.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by CP1708

The friend that you want to have lunch with, is she good looking? That's an issue right there. It don't matter if she's gay, straight, smart or dumb, if she's good looking, girlfriends get jealous.

It'd be the same for you. If your girl tryna go to lunch with the fat kid from class, you're alright with it, if she tryna go with Fabio, you cruisin behind them 3 cars lengths back with binoculars.
I don't really give a %@%@ if she has lunch with a dude. It's LUNCH. In PUBLIC.

This isn't a girl problem thread. Just need to vent some %@%@.

You didn't answer the question, is the girl you goin to lunch with good looking? That is why your girl could be upset about it. Thas all I'm sayin.

The Fabio line was me tellin jokes. I do that sometimes.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
OMG Not the same chick?
laugh.gif

All I remember was doritos, wicked witch PS, and dude on the baseball team calling her cell

laugh.gif
this will turn into a classic, no doubt about it

edit thread title to "Why did my dumb @!# stay with a girl for 5 1/2 years who doesn't trust me?"
smh.gif

apparently you're just a glutton for punishment

Yeah, she looks good. But this crap happens with all girls.

Doesn't matter though. I'm out for a fun night. Will enjoy reading the thread tomorrow.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
OMG Not the same chick?
laugh.gif

All I remember was doritos, wicked witch PS, and dude on the baseball team calling her cell

laugh.gif
this will turn into a classic, no doubt about it
It was Cheetos.

lol.
just wait until you're in med school and your hours are killer...

this relationship is dunzo

Somebody in the VA area go slap some sense into this man.

Joka, you need to wash your face. Get your mind right.

Should have dropped this girl years ago.

I know somebody has to have that PS'ed magazine cover saved...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I can't believe I've been here for all 5.5 years of epic GF problem threads:smh:

Me tooooo!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

You're still with her?

Didn't one of the mods say if he ever sees you make a girlfriend thread he's locking it on sight?

roll.gif
....I literally facepalmed and SMH once i read this and looked at whothe OP was......

Jealousy married Insecurity and had a child named......Guilty Conscious!

I have been married for a 8 yrs....3 yrs ago...my GF thought I was having a thing with a coworker....turns out she was smashing her coworker. So I toldthat's why I never married you...cuz ur not wifey material like my ACTUAL wife....silly College Girls...

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

rip
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
Lurk a little more.

Insecurity is really annoying...If you're in a relationship (especially 5.5 years), there must be a reason why.
tired.gif

I remember that email
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

And I remember y ou coming here when she was trying to get back... the consensus was the same as it is now.

You're a gutton for this she is going to continue to have your nuts in a vice grip, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you actually attempted to marrythis female and she would honor the proposal by giving the mech to one of your groomsmen.

Your suffering from the same fallacy gamblers use "its gonna turn around for the better" No It Wont. definition of sucka for love
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I remember that email
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

And I remember you coming here when she was trying to get back... the consensus was the same as it is now.

You're a glutton for this she is going to continue to have your nuts in a vice grip, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you actually attempted to marry this female and she would honor the proposal by giving the merch to one of your groomsmen.

Your suffering from the same fallacy gamblers use "its gonna turn around for the better" No It Wont. definition of sucka for love
smh.gif

I remember when he got his little fame, she was all over his jock. Drop her dude.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I remember that email
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

And I remember you coming here when she was trying to get back... the consensus was the same as it is now.

You're a glutton for this she is going to continue to have your nuts in a vice grip, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you actually attempted to marry this female and she would honor the proposal by giving the merch to one of your groomsmen.

smh.gif

I remember when he got his little fame, she was all over his jock. Drop her dude.

Yup... classics, his relationship has provided me with many of laughs throughout my tenure here. Thanks for sharing G
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom