How close are we from geting off of Yuku??

xx legod xx

Banned
Yuku has been horrible lately and I know mods said that buying the new NT shirts would pay to get on a new server.
I just wanna know, how close are we from getting away from this Yuku bull%#%!?
mad.gif

i dont think we are close to moving at all. i doubt its even gonna happen this year IMO.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I dont even care anymore, just give me a NT fitted damnit

I heard about this, is it true? By the way i have this little gift box saying just for you on the top my of screen about an upgrade on my profile, will this help? Has anyone done it?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I heard about this, is it true? By the way i have this little gift box saying just for you on the top my of screen about an upgrade on my profile, will this help? Has anyone done it?
I have this too and I'm gonna go ahead and click it cause it can't get any worse.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I have this too and I'm gonna go ahead and click it cause it can't get any worse.

Don't do it, Someone created a thread about having a lot of problems with it and wanted to go back.
smh.gif

YUKU FTL

pretty sure there was a thread saying not to click it, i didnt have it before but it popped up for me today but im not clicking it.

yeah I remember a thread saying do not click the gift...I never checked it cause I never got a gift
laugh.gif

and I hope it's true about getting a fitted
smokin.gif

oh yes it can
smh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Don't do it, Someone created a thread about having a lot of problems with it and wanted to go back.
smh.gif

YUKU FTL

Good lookin out, i clicked it but didnt upgrade nothing yet. I wanna click it again just cause its there but ima leave it alone.

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by Durden7

I dont get why people complain about Yuku.

Have you been in the S&T during games?

Typically I actually watch the game so no, I dont have a desire to comment on the game every few minutes in a message board.

I read in another thread awhile back with Meth saying it's tougher than everybody thinks.

Move to a new platform -> clean slate -> everybody signing up for SN's

Problem is, what if somebody signs up for Method Man, that's not the OG Method Man. And everybody else for that matter.

It'd be pretty chaotic. That was one of the issues. Post count another (trivial, but let's be real, a lot of us don't want to lose post count/join date)

Yuku FTL, but today it seems pretty smooth. Hopefully it can keep up

Back
Top Bottom