How common is it to catch a STD when recieving oral?

This whole topic is mad AAAIIYOOOO!
sick.gif

i really don't know. i just kinda get it, i need to stop though, too many diseases to catch, and that aint no joke

lot of immature people in here saying "ayooo" like its the cool thing to do, dont worry, you'll get your e-points

but yeah i got sum the other day from a female i didnt know at all...

depends on the disease. HIV/AIDS, the clap etc. arent common but i guess they do happen rarely during oral. things like herpes are fairly easy to catch duringoral. be aware of cold sores son, that aint no damn pimple on her upper lip.

they've done countless testing about catching the hiv/aids virus through oral sex.
it's very highly UNLIKELY. you would have to see open sores that were big and visible or literally see a big amount of blood dripping outside the gums ormouth for it to even be an issue.

the reason why it was so hard to detect was because most people didn't just get oral, they had sex after WITHOUT a condom on.

but you gotta peep game before you let anyone dome you up.

I don't understand why this thread is "Ayo". Are you assuming he's talking about receiving oral from a guy? If so, that's kind of"Ayo" if you ask me.

I'm pretty certain you're in the clear in terms of AIDS/HIV because as Ben pointed out, it's pretty difficult to transmit the disease orally asyou'd need gaping wounds and sores. As for herpes: you can catch it even when they're not having an outbreak ( Thanks Herpes commercials for pointingthat out every damn day!
happy.gif
) so you might want to get checked out for that. Chlamydiais also transferable via oral sex, so that's another thing you've gotta watch out for. I can go on and on about this but all in all, I'm prettysure you're in the clear... as long as it wasn't some nasty gutter-trash streetwalker that you hooked up with.
wink.gif
And be careful guys, random hookups are a lot of fun but definitely aren't worth A) 216child support payments B) Health problems in the future. Be smart and be safe out there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom