"How Did You Even Get Into My Daughter's School? Basketball Scholarship?" Vol. Master Troll Level

i dont think they have to worry about anything, in the past 30 years or so interracial couples has only gone up 3.3% , thats hardly noteworthy

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

She was born in the worst era

Her kind is slowing dying off.
What you mean by her kind? If you mean racist, no its not dying out at all. Plenty of racist people from all sides.

I lol at her saying colored. Like its 2012 and this granny still saying colored? She was just so racist with it. Sad.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Loooolll at the old lady damn near crying

You can see that she is so terrified that her grandchild would live as a black person.

Its as if she pities black people, Im sure she saw some horror stories when it comes to what was done to blacks in her day.

hes lucky he aint give that old lady a heart attack rollin up on here like that

Originally Posted by Lubu1

What you mean by her kind? If you mean racist, no its not dying out at all. Plenty of racist people from all sides.

I lol at her saying colored. Like its 2012 and this granny still saying colored
? She was just so racist with it. Sad.
Not racist people, the pre baby boomers and baby boomers
People who still use "colored"

I mean I still dont get why people say colored. Isn't everybody colored? I mean nobody is just clear. Pre baby boomers and baby boomers have kids too and they pass that racist knowledge down the same way black grandmas be saying dont bring no white woman in my house or no high yella woman iin my house.

I wish they had went to a black soul food dinner with old black women in that place. Girrlllllllllll it would have been some finger snapping and neck clapping.

^
For the most part it gets less and less with each generation

Spoiler [+]
When I born, I Black,
When I grow up, I Black,
When I go in Sun, I Black,
When I scared, I Black,
When I sick, I Black,
And when I die, I still black...

And you White fellow,
When you born, you pink,
When you grow up, you White,
When you go in Sun, you Red,
When you cold, you blue,
When you scared, you yellow,
When you sick, you Green,
And when you die, you Gray...
And you calling me colored??

^
For the most part it gets less and less with each generation

Spoiler [+]
When I born, I Black,
When I grow up, I Black,
When I go in Sun, I Black,
When I scared, I Black,
When I sick, I Black,
And when I die, I still black...

And you White fellow,
When you born, you pink,
When you grow up, you White,
When you go in Sun, you Red,
When you cold, you blue,
When you scared, you yellow,
When you sick, you Green,
And when you die, you Gray...
And you calling me colored??

Is that a slave poem? Strong meanings. I like the message.
pimp.gif

I take solace in the fact that her and the people who still think like her from that generation are bout to expire very soon. And I hope that the second lady knows that her daughters black friend is almost certainly smashing.

I love all races. Its just humans who do stupid and say stupid things that I hate. And that goes for all races

...and seriously they can't die off quick enough.
The thing that pisses me off more than anything are people with racist family members or friends that they back up saying "they are from a different time"

...with no respect due, #@*@ your time, at the very least keep that %%!% to yourself.

I was cracking up when the host asked him what changed his mind and the dude's eyes lit up and he said "experiences"

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I was cracking up when the host asked him what changed his mind and the dude's eyes lit up and he said "experiences"

LOL me too bro. He had him some of that "colored meat" LOL no racist.

In all honesty I was proud to see somebody stand up for how they feel

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION
this pissed me off, its ridiculous how much of a rise this footage gets out of me (i know mainly because im black, but does that discredit the paradox?)

I'm half black/irish american. My GF is Italian-American. Live in central NJ. Never issues here obviously, except at Short Hills mall, even though there are always black ppl there. Took her GMa a while, Gramps loved me from jump street bc, we both love the Yankees. 2yrs ago, her and I went to Texas to see a Cowboys game, nothing but love from everybody. It's changing slowly. My parents def endured very much. Only one time in my life, truly was my race an issue. Jr prom I asked this white girl Kristin to prom. Her mom said nooooooooooo, and the day after I asked her at school, I was walking in and everyone was whispering, and she came up to me bawling. I hugged her and never let it affect me for a second. My POV was, if her mom met me/knew me and felt that way, I'd care, but she hadn't so I let it roll off my back. It ended up killing my one boy though, who is PR, and dated Kristin's bff at the time. He was just so blown away, that he refused to ever go to Kristin's house again, with his girl.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by bhergh

QFT

Nahhh they almost gone 
pimp.gif

Our kids wont really know what true racism is.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yeah ok
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, acting like these people don't reproduce

Edit: i have no problem with racism because i think its human nature, the problem starts when start to kill, disfranchise and hold back another race. 

It's pain you hear in these ladies voices. It isn't hatred, it really is just the era they came from. They have that old way of thinking, that pity as if people who aren't white are sub-human. Crazy people like that still exist

Not surprising AT. ALL.
Lady seriously said, "She's a beautiful girl, I don't know why she has to choose "THAT."
Pretty disgusting, huh?

Not surprising though if you think about it....every senior citizen today lived through the civil rights movement.....
How many of them, who did live through it, and who were racist and hateful towards people of color ever changed their minds about the subject??
I seriously think about this all the time....no hatred, just the thought that the sweet old couple or nice old lady that I passed by in the supermarket could've
hated me with every fiber in her body if we'd met 50 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom