How did you find NT?

I think Kicksology linked me over to here one time

I was looking at random booty pics from google and ended up coming across the Black Women Appreciation thread.
I never left.

I was looking at random booty pics from google and ended up coming across the Black Women Appreciation thread.
I never left.

Friend of mine told me to check it out back in 02 or 03 for release dates. It took me a couple of weeks to realize you could get the release dates in JB forum and not just on the ticker we used to have.

Friend of mine told me to check it out back in 02 or 03 for release dates. It took me a couple of weeks to realize you could get the release dates in JB forum and not just on the ticker we used to have.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

now that's funny.

now that's funny.

I started lurking a bit in 06 back when I was in ISS and then went to SF, I heard duded talking a lot about NT and being better that ISS, I remember I told some dude "Is it that place where they have the cool signatures and black background?" Dude was like yea, That's NT. I was like Yo I been going to that place and seems pretty funny, Dude was like yeah you should join.

So I came to NT Summer of 08, Left SF on October 31, 2008. Never left NT since

But ISS brought me here.

I started lurking a bit in 06 back when I was in ISS and then went to SF, I heard duded talking a lot about NT and being better that ISS, I remember I told some dude "Is it that place where they have the cool signatures and black background?" Dude was like yea, That's NT. I was like Yo I been going to that place and seems pretty funny, Dude was like yeah you should join.

So I came to NT Summer of 08, Left SF on October 31, 2008. Never left NT since

But ISS brought me here.

Back
Top Bottom