How did you find out you were being cheated on?

a lil bit more backstory

It was the fall of 2003
This girl was like a rose blooming in a pile of ****
She had braces wore glasses
Had dusty *** white/white air forces
She was white/mexican
Long black flowing hair
Perky ****
Lil cute butt
Slim waist
Pretty face
But pretty much a ******* square
I scooped her up when she was nothing
Put her on to good music and artist to listen to
Helped her get contacts
Showed her the proper jordans and dunks and air forces to wear
Helped her ice out the right clothes to show off her body while still being classy and looking nice
Bruhs I showed her what it was like to eat at the Cheesecake Factory
Man I even ate the box religiously
Her juices tasted so damn sweet
Like nectar
Introduced her to moms
Always ate dinner at her fams house
Used to beat it up on her couch while her parents and brother in the next room
Used to finger her while at the movie theater
Used to have her come over to my house and beat it up all day
Sneak her in at night and beat that thang up till early morning
Used to catch the bart train every wed Friday sat and Sunday
From concord to sf to meet her after school and go to the movies
Or take her shopping or out to eat
BRUHS I was in love
I loved her bruhs
Like I really did
I wanted her to have my baby :smh:
I even sucked her toes
I wanted to trap her
She was a legit 10 after I fixed her up
She was a 6 before
She lied to me bruhs
She lied
She started talking to this dude Mike
Bruhs
She was seeing him behind my back
I wanted to fight dude so damn bad
But she was playing games
Idk if she was just playing me
Or both of us
I legit had tears
I thought she was mine
All mine
She was until Mike came in the picture
I gave her a choice
:smh: :smh: :smh:
She choose Mike
I was hurting yall
I was hurting
Took a minute to get over it
Honestly if I'm being real im still not
I'm fb friends and ig friends with her
We watched the notebook together
BRUHS
She said she wanted that to be us
And I believed her :smh:
It really hurt me took a few months for me to move on
I saved her only for her to run off to someone else.
ive reopened the wound now..........

So funny how you can upgrade someone and they try and play you :lol: My ex was cute when we met but she was quiet and shy. she was a rookie sexually having only smashed her ex who also only had sex with 1 girl before her. Taught her everything she knew sexually, helped her gain the confidence physically to dress better, improve her self esteem , etc.

We’ve been broken up for 5 years(been with my current girl 4 years)and I still randomly see her and she looked way better with me. Her new man is a lame and not saying I’m a male model but I’m in shape and dress well, so she had to keep up. Now she can look however she wants and look better than her man.

never really had an unfiltered convo
never really had closure
there's genuine happiness when we actually talk
but theres also an uneasiness
hard to explain
Do you you’ll try to have unfiltered conversation for closure? I think you’d be able to let her go completely if you did. You might a mistake if you keep speaking her w/o fully addressing what happened to her. Hell, you could even put all that you to say to her in a letter and give it to her directly. Either or you should really consider pursuing closure between you and her.
Ordinarily I think your posts are trash, nawghtyhare nawghtyhare but man that post... that was art. I felt the pain through the screen.
i can’t tell if a proper response to this would be “thank you” or “f u.”

Therapy is important.

In HS, the girl I dated my senior year cheated on me. I was at home one day and she was out at a basketball game. She called me from a friend’s phone and said her phone died but she needed me to login to her email and find something for her. I said ok, cool. She gives me the password and I login and send her the info.

I end up going through her Trash box and finding a bunch of wild *** nudes she was sending to random dudes from dating sites. Chick was sending wild **** to these dudes. I confronted her and rode it out like a dummy since prom was next weekend and we both had plans with our families and ****. I ditched her on prom night and ended up hooking up with my female best friend that night. Made it official with my best friend and we ended up lasting off and on for some years.

The second time was after that. Was still with my female best friend (Jane) at the time and thought she was getting too complacent. One of her friend’s (Mary) that was always into me since HS started to hit me up and I jumped at it. Jane found out about 2-3 months into it because Mary posted a pic of us on IG when I was drunk. Jane broke things off with me but I kept ****ing with Mary. Mary was away at school but would come home often and I’d smash, we’d chat often and what not over the course of 8 months.

I fly out to this conference to see Mary one weekend and told her I needed to use her computer. As I was using it she was getting messages via iMessage the whole time. I open it up and see a group chat of her talking with her girls about some dude she was ****ing at her school. Her girls were saying “you’d be crushed if he was doing this to you, you should stop” and Mary was just like “he’s never going to find out”. I told Mary to get the **** out of the hotel room and never said another word to her. She hit me up for 6 months straight apologizing and I ignored every single call or text. Wasn’t tripping because you lose em how you get em and she wasn’t even my girl but it was still foul. Ended up going back to Jane a month later and we lasted off and on again for a couple years before I deaded it.

Last edited:
The second time was after that. Was still with my female best friend (Jane) at the time and thought she was getting too complacent. One of her friend’s (Mary) that was always into me since HS started to hit me up and I jumped at it. Jane found out about 2-3 months into it because Mary posted a pic of us on IG when I was drunk. Jane broke things off with me but I kept ****ing with Mary. Mary was away at school but would come home often and I’d smash, we’d chat often and what not over the course of 8 months.

I fly out to this conference to see Mary one weekend and told her I needed to use her computer. As I was using it she was getting messages via iMessage the whole time. I open it up and see a group chat of her talking with her girls about some dude she was ****ing at her school. Her girls were saying “you’d be crushed if he was doing this to you, you should stop” and Mary was just like “he’s never going to find out”. I told Mary to get the **** out of the hotel room and never said another word to her. She hit me up for 6 months straight apologizing and I ignored every single call or text. Wasn’t tripping because you lose em how you get em and she wasn’t even my girl but it was still foul. Ended up going back to Jane a month later and we lasted off and on again for a couple years before I deaded it.

not seeing where she’s wrong...sounds like y’all were just smashing and you didn’t know she was smashing other dudes (at the same time I assume you were smashing other chicks).

not seeing where she’s wrong...sounds like y’all were just smashing and you didn’t know she was smashing other dudes (at the same time I assume you were smashing other chicks).

Yeah I was smashing other chicks too, she led me to believe it was exclusive but I had it coming anyway so that one didn’t hurt. It just seemed like some foul **** at the time :lol:

I don't know what happened in my life but I never understood the concept of love and attachment to a person to the point you get depressed, sad, and want to fight over a person that cheated on you. I remember clear as day in 6th grade seeing dudes in the HS next to us fighting over a chick and all I can say is why. Obviously she doesn't like you so why are you fighting another dude over her? Made no sense to me.

But my story happened freshman year of college, my girl was a year behind me in HS. My homeboys came to the crib so we can all chill in the city. Since we went to different colleges we didn't have much time to chill. Anyway, when I come outside I noticed they all stopped talking, so you know it was about you lol. I ask whats up, and they all look around like idiots until I say just say it. Then my boy D says that his girl who was friends with my girl told him my girl kissed a guy at a party they went to over the summer. I remember the day because she asked me to go but I wasn't in the mood so I said I'm good, you go. Even at that time I didn't have that jealousy bone or care about what she'd be doing if I wasn't around. When I heard it I was like damn, smh. I said I'll be right back and went upstairs to brush my teeth. Sounds weird I know, but that is the only thing I wanted to do at that time :lol: . Came back outside and was like y'all ready to go. They asked if I was ok and I said yeah I'm cool. Told them what I went upstairs to do and they all laughed. One friend had to remind me it didn't happen yesterday, it was over a month ago so why brush my teeth now lol. I didn't see her again, and barely spoke to her. I wasn't hurt or anything, I really didn't care but I knew I was done with her. Because of school and work I didn't see her much anyway. That made it easier for things to just fizzle out. I don't know if anybody else ever cheated, but I wouldn't care enough if they did anyway. Never been that wrapped up in anyone to care enough.

Crazy how dudes will get salty when they find out a chick they been smashing is smashing other dudes, yet said salty dude has also been smashing other chicks. :lol:

Sociopath stuff.
Or the real issue is their partner who agreed/allowed to the smashed. Sure the he/she is guilty, but the real issue isn't with him/her, it's your partner.

Knew it wouldn’t take long before the “too cool for school” responses started appearing in this thread. Wouldn’t expect anything less from NT :lol:

God forbid a man ever gets upset about someone smashing somebody else, regardless of the circumstances right?

God forbid a man ever gets upset about someone smashing somebody else, regardless of the circumstances right?

If you're responding to me, I'm talking solely about the double standard situation.

If you and a broad are in a committed relationship, find out she's been getting hit outside the relationship, get mad, but you've been doing the same thing yourself...

giphy.gif

If you're responding to me, I'm talking solely about the double standard situation.

If you and a broad are in a committed relationship, find out she's been getting hit outside the relationship, get mad, but you've been doing the same thing yourself...

giphy.gif
its different
totally different
but i know if i say
what i want and about to say
thread gonna take a turn
and get locked
so lets just let folks vent and get stuff out their system
instead of judging

I know everyone in here looking back with the experience you have now would handle things differently.

Back when it happened you were mad and just wanted to end things, but now looking back you're think that was some P you let go and could have kept on the roster :lol:

Once you find out a chick is no good, stop putting your all into it, start doing your thing and try to make the most of it. Start treating her like the bop she is and be forward like you would with some bop you know you wouldn't be serious about.

And above all start using protection when having sex with her because you don't want to get her pregnant.

Enjoy the ride and keep having relations with her until she doesn't want to anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:lol::rofl::wow:

The woman was no good! She cheated on ME! She is built to have me cheat on her! Women are different from men! They are not supposed to have a sexual drive like men are! Women who like to have sex are sluts! That is MY woman! How dare she represent me like that, sexing all of those men without my permission! Then had the nerve to bone a dude with a bigger johnson than mine?! How can I recover from that?! Didn't she see my shoe collection?! I am a BOSS!

rs_634x1024-140808144121-634.2idris.cm.8814[2].jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom