She said 'what' and I told her that I didn't know
She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window
Everything's better when she's around
I can't wait 'til her parents go out of town
I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

i met my chick off a meet up from craiglist
laugh.gif
i was selling my cracked iphone and i meet this guy with his girl at the time and then he got the phone a few months later i run into her at the mall and we talk and she says she left dude we hit it off and go out a few times and now we been together for 4 months.

anybody else got any funny stories of how they met their girl?

Yo real talk op. I've met alot of bad chicks selling stuff on Craigslist. Since i have their numbers i always follow up with them to check if there stuff(whatever i sold) is working fine; all in the hopes of a continuing convo/possible meet up again

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

i met my chick off a meet up from craiglist
laugh.gif
i was selling my cracked iphone and i meet this guy with his girl at the time and then he got the phone a few months later i run into her at the mall and we talk and she says she left dude we hit it off and go out a few times and now we been together for 4 months.

anybody else got any funny stories of how they met their girl?

Yo real talk op. I've met alot of bad chicks selling stuff on Craigslist. Since i have their numbers i always follow up with them to check if there stuff(whatever i sold) is working fine; all in the hopes of a continuing convo/possible meet up again

She always came to the mall when i worked at champs. I called and her BF was at her house arguing with her.

"I was like, damn, you need me to call you back??" She said...."naw....i just broke up with him....i meant to do it the day i met you but i was talking to you for soo long"

6 years as BF and GF....1 child and 1 year of marriage later.......were still together.

She always came to the mall when i worked at champs. I called and her BF was at her house arguing with her.

"I was like, damn, you need me to call you back??" She said...."naw....i just broke up with him....i meant to do it the day i met you but i was talking to you for soo long"

6 years as BF and GF....1 child and 1 year of marriage later.......were still together.

I don't have a "GF" per say, but I met this gal sitting next to me the classic way. She's family of a close friend
pimp.gif

I don't have a "GF" per say, but I met this gal sitting next to me the classic way. She's family of a close friend
pimp.gif

Met him at work beginning of '09 and brought him home with me on a late night. Been together since.

Met him at work beginning of '09 and brought him home with me on a late night. Been together since.

Originally Posted by the coolness

My homegirl's roommate. Played cat and mouse for most of 2nd semester but we sealed the deal by the end of finals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
word... 1.5 years now

Originally Posted by the coolness

My homegirl's roommate. Played cat and mouse for most of 2nd semester but we sealed the deal by the end of finals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
word... 1.5 years now

2nd grade.

we went thru up to the 8th grade being friends.

then freshman year we became really close, junior year we started dating we were 16/17 at time.

were both now 23, have a child and been living together for almost 4 years.

shes my ride or die
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2nd grade.

we went thru up to the 8th grade being friends.

then freshman year we became really close, junior year we started dating we were 16/17 at time.

were both now 23, have a child and been living together for almost 4 years.

shes my ride or die
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom