how do i behave in a club? vol. first time

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

If it's a black strip club, wear sweat pants with no underwear on and get a lap dance standing up.

!#%% you talkin bout? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

If it's a black strip club, wear sweat pants with no underwear on and get a lap dance standing up.

!#%% you talkin bout? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

All i know is that these strippers are gonna have you gassed up!
the truth dont fall for this no matter how much they say you have swag
laugh.gif

but the 3 times i went haha had a blast spent 100 everytime i go set an amount and be carefull girls will be telling you everything you wanna hear to get that money...unless home girl offers that vip and extra services then drop 100 in one go 
laugh.gif
....had a homie drop 120 and he left a happy man....another suggestion go during the weekday the girls work extra hard for that cash. but then again my ol club got shut down i wonder why 
grin.gif

god the things ive done 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

All i know is that these strippers are gonna have you gassed up!
the truth dont fall for this no matter how much they say you have swag
laugh.gif

but the 3 times i went haha had a blast spent 100 everytime i go set an amount and be carefull girls will be telling you everything you wanna hear to get that money...unless home girl offers that vip and extra services then drop 100 in one go 
laugh.gif
....had a homie drop 120 and he left a happy man....another suggestion go during the weekday the girls work extra hard for that cash. but then again my ol club got shut down i wonder why 
grin.gif

god the things ive done 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

bring only cash
get a few drinks sit back and chill for like the first 45 minutes
then gone head get it in
id say bring 300 or less 150 in singles 75-100 on drinks/door 50 for whatever

This exactly.
pimp.gif

/thread.

Originally Posted by prymone

bring only cash
get a few drinks sit back and chill for like the first 45 minutes
then gone head get it in
id say bring 300 or less 150 in singles 75-100 on drinks/door 50 for whatever

This exactly.
pimp.gif

/thread.

Out of curiosity, can you get an std from her booty sweat seeping through your sweat pants?

Out of curiosity, can you get an std from her booty sweat seeping through your sweat pants?

heres a story i want to share with my NT brothers: when my cousin turned 16 (last year i think) I decided to take him to the strip club with some of my boys (we're all 25+), so we're walking in a group of 7 with him in the middle so the security doesn't question us or anything. As soon as we get ready to walk in, little man is sweating bullets nervous as hell, one of the bouncers pulls him aside and this is how the conversation goes

"How old are you?"
"ummm....22"
"*sigh* come on kid, we both know you're not a day older than 16"
"I'm sorry sir this won't ever happen again." (He's almost shaking and stuttering)
"Come on kid, atleast have some swagger when you're walking in and be confident when you lie to me."
"I'm sorry sir it won't happen again."
"Is this your first time?"
"yes sir"
"I remember my first time at the strip club, go in there and have some fun kid, be confident next time"

cool %*% bouncer/security

we laughed our +!$!$ off and dapped security, little man used almost all his birthday money that night
laugh.gif

heres a story i want to share with my NT brothers: when my cousin turned 16 (last year i think) I decided to take him to the strip club with some of my boys (we're all 25+), so we're walking in a group of 7 with him in the middle so the security doesn't question us or anything. As soon as we get ready to walk in, little man is sweating bullets nervous as hell, one of the bouncers pulls him aside and this is how the conversation goes

"How old are you?"
"ummm....22"
"I'm sorry sir this won't ever happen again." (He's almost shaking and stuttering)
"Come on kid, atleast have some swagger when you're walking in and be confident when you lie to me."
"yes sir"
"I remember my first time at the strip club, go in there and have some fun kid, be confident next time"

we laughed our +!$!$ off and dapped security, little man used almost all his birthday money that night
laugh.gif

whip it out at any chance you get. when u get a lap dance, slap it on her booty with a 20
wink.gif

whip it out at any chance you get. when u get a lap dance, slap it on her booty with a 20
wink.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

"How old are you?"
"ummm....22"
"yes sir"

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom