How do JB shirts fit?

I was thinking about picking up a couple of Jordan shirts for my shoes. And the question I want to know is how do they fit? Do they run big or small? With me being 5'3" I leaning towards a 2xl, but I don't want none my shirts to shrink or nevertheless too big on me. So what do you guys think? Thanks!

I was thinking about picking up a couple of Jordan shirts for my shoes. And the question I want to know is how do they fit? Do they run big or small? With me being 5'3" I leaning towards a 2xl, but I don't want none my shirts to shrink or nevertheless too big on me. So what do you guys think? Thanks!

They run big. I'm 5'8" and a large fits like an XL. They won't shrink that much.

They run big. I'm 5'8" and a large fits like an XL. They won't shrink that much.

One question... you are 5'3" wearing a 2X???

other than that ive notices the newer jordan shirts that have the tag stamped inside instead of hanging out shrink faster

One question... you are 5'3" wearing a 2X???

other than that ive notices the newer jordan shirts that have the tag stamped inside instead of hanging out shrink faster

In the past 2 years, the JB shirts finally started getting consistent in their fitting. Before they used to be all over the place. Some would fit huge while others would fit really tight. The newer shirts fit like tall tees. The sleeves are short but the body length is long.

In the past 2 years, the JB shirts finally started getting consistent in their fitting. Before they used to be all over the place. Some would fit huge while others would fit really tight. The newer shirts fit like tall tees. The sleeves are short but the body length is long.

I know guys don't like trying on shirts, but i always try on nike and jordan brand tees. They were not consistent back in the day. I'd avoid buying online til you find your size.

5'3" and you wear a 2xl in regular shirts?
I'd say an XL.

I know guys don't like trying on shirts, but i always try on nike and jordan brand tees. They were not consistent back in the day. I'd avoid buying online til you find your size.

5'3" and you wear a 2xl in regular shirts?
I'd say an XL.

Originally Posted by ijapino

QFT. They switched it up to true to size as of late. No longer crazy big.

QFT. They switched it up to true to size as of late. No longer crazy big.

THIS!
  JB-t's drive me crazy.  I'm 5'10. and the medium fits long on me, but is a bit tight, but if I go large, i'll look like my girl in a night gown SMH.

Back
Top Bottom