HOW DO OTHER COUNTRIES VIEW AFRICAN AMERICANS? (DARK & LIGHT SKINNED)

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I also heard that it's not wise for us to visit most eastern European countries either.
tired.gif

False yet again. Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Greece....all love us. Where are you getting this info from out of curiosity?
A few of my cousins are in the military. One is stationed in South Korea, one is in Berlin and the other one just came back from Bulgaria before he was called back to Afghanistan.

Maybe it differs from person to person but I have received nothing but love. If anything, Eastern European girls love us more than their western counterparts.

I also heard that it's not wise for us to visit most eastern European countries either.
tired.gif

False yet again. Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Greece....all love us. Where are you getting this info from out of curiosity?
A few of my cousins are in the military. One is stationed in South Korea, one is in Berlin and the other one just came back from Bulgaria before he was called back to Afghanistan.

Maybe it differs from person to person but I have received nothing but love. If anything, Eastern European girls love us more than their western counterparts.
For the record, this is coming from their experiences from clubbing, going to markets, sight-seeing, and hanging out. If what you say is true,then maybe it's more about the uniform they're wearing more than their skin tone. Well regardless of what anyone says, I'm testing the watersmyself in a few years, Italy will come first.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I've never heard this neither. But as an Afrikan dude that grew up in America that is living in Afrika right now. I would say the younger generation, less than 35, admire us, and the older crowd thinks of us in a negative way. And I believe that they have no right to do so because they don't understand what has happened to the black person in America and most definitely cannot relate to those persons. Even my parents look at Black Americans in a different light. They don't know that Black Americans were intentionally programmed to be the way they are now.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Please provide some clarity to that statement.[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know right. such nonsense. what more do you expect from them
laugh.gif

it all in all depends. I've heard different stories. Mostly good, some bad. Mostly what people see on tv is how they perceive us.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Im from africa.... and for the most part the mindstates of african americans of this genration sadden me... alot of the older heads got it right though...

I know, right...

laugh.gif
you read my mind

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Here's another question......... how bout us light skinned brothers?

I've heard Ethiopian women don't generally date black men usually don't date anybody outside of their clan (this coming from ethiopian men) butwill date a light skin aa than a dark skin aa Don't want to sound ignorant but I'm glad cause I love me some Abbysina women lol

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Here's another question......... how bout us light skinned brothers?

I've heard Ethiopian women don't generally date black men usually don't date anybody outside of their clan (this coming from ethiopian men) but will date a light skin aa than a dark skin aa Don't want to sound ignorant but I'm glad cause I love me some Abbysina women lol

NICE

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Im from africa.... and for the most part the mindstates of african americans of this genration sadden me... alot of the older heads got it right though...

I get alot of respect from Africans... I guess it's all about how you carry yourself (integrity, decency, respect, etc). Who knows man lol..

This should go for EVERYBODY.
If somebody acts like a douche bag and presents themselves like a douche bag they should expect to be looked at as a douche bag by other people...

Right?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom