How Do The 1's Fit??

I'm about to buy the the black and yellow old love /new love 1's and I wanna know how they fit? I wear 10.5 do I need to go up a size ?

I'm about to buy the the black and yellow old love /new love 1's and I wanna know how they fit? I wear 10.5 do I need to go up a size ?

Nope, I have the OL NL pack and I wear 10.5 and they fit perfect. Of course they'll start to shape to your feet aswell.

Nope, I have the OL NL pack and I wear 10.5 and they fit perfect. Of course they'll start to shape to your feet aswell.

When I bought the army 1s they were small with my regular size. i wore a 12,12.5 and ended up getting a 13

When I bought the army 1s they were small with my regular size. i wore a 12,12.5 and ended up getting a 13

If your feet are wide get a half size bigger with the 1's. Also comma If you like cushioning don't even think of walking around in these withoutsticking in some sort of insole liner!

If your feet are wide get a half size bigger with the 1's. Also comma If you like cushioning don't even think of walking around in these withoutsticking in some sort of insole liner!

I wear an 11.5 and bought an 11.5 in my Hi strap breds and they fit fine. Worn em once and didnt have a problem. Actually more comfortable than 94 retros.

I wear an 11.5 and bought an 11.5 in my Hi strap breds and they fit fine. Worn em once and didnt have a problem. Actually more comfortable than 94 retros.

lol im a 9.5 and bought the the CDP's in size 9. havent worn them yet, only the XX2's, hope they fit nice

Back
Top Bottom