How do UPS workers get away so fast???

I look out my window whenever I know its coming. He's in his truck by the time i get there
alien.gif

Me and my UPS delivery man are tight as hell.
He rings my bell, waits for me to come. We have a convo and discuss the problems of the world today. We dap each other up and *#@!. In the summer, dude use tocome through with the little brown Pum-pum shorts, but i had to smack him on the hand and tell him to throw some pants on that +##, that doesn't rockaround here
He doesnt just drop it and leave, he waits for my approval

No lie. Once this dude rang the bell I went out in about 20 seconds this dude was in his truck ready to leave. Then dude wants to quiz me about the package.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Me and my UPS delivery man are tight as hell.
He rings my bell, waits for me to come. We have a convo and discuss the problems of the world today. We dap each other up and *#@!. [size=+1]In the summer, dude use to come through with the little brown Pum-pum shorts, but i had to smack him on the hand and tell him to throw some pants on that +##, that doesn't rock around here[/size]
He doesnt just drop it and leave, he waits for my approval

Dead.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Mw2889

reminds me of madtv
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

thats old school right there.

MadTV just aint the same anymore
smh.gif
tired.gif
Mad TV been cancelled yo.

back on topic:

You're lucky they knock on the door. The UPS driver around my way doesn't even knock on the door, I had to start leaving notes on the door telling himto ring the door bell. Oh yeah UPS lost my package two weeks ago and marked it as delivered, yet I was here waiting for it.
laugh.gif

I know for fact that the trucks run off F16 jet engines, and the drivers are trained in ballet/kung fu and ghostriding the whip 101.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I look out my window whenever I know its coming. He's in his truck by the time i get there
alien.gif

yeah i did the same when my oly 6 shipped to my house that #*%%@ was gone i was like
smh.gif
where the @+## did he go

i was suppose to work for UPS a couple of years ago.. and i made it all the way to the orientation, all they focused on was you have to be fast in deliveringpackages ... all they stressed on was how you cant be slow and all that..
roll.gif

what? you want him to wait by the door and ask you how your day is going?
smh.gif

This is on some "honey we never talk anymore" type steez. Commit that.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i'm a driver fellas. a route has about 100-150 stops and you also have tostart your pick ups at 2pm or 3pm. so if it doesn't need a sig i'm leaving the package (if its a good area). cuz i got 149 more stops to do. yourlooking at about 12hrs shifts.

^oh yeah? is that your twisted metal ups truck you drive everyday too?

btw 150 stops sounds mad strenuous.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I wonder what the UPS dudes 40 times are cause I swear dude is halfway down the block in his truck when I hear the knock.

Back
Top Bottom