How do yall feel about smashing sub-par females?

She at least got to have a nice face and decent body, I wouldn't be able to have some ugly faced chick riding my d.

them fat chicks not even sub par i dont know how my boys be going its just
sick.gif

but 6.5 is a go as long as she know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I learned messing with 'sub par" chicks defiles my lineage, it soils my regal cloth. It's an abomination against my kin and devalues the path blazed by my ancestors. I just imagine Jesus, my father,grandfather, kings and leaders of justice all sitting around a round table giving me the most disgusted looks and side eyes. "My son we left you the scrolls and the formulas to capture and entrance the most bountiful of bussoms and the most roundest of mounds. We did nothing but procreate with virgins of the highest orders of heaven to ensure our vested seed was compounded to create the ultimate man. You are the culmination of a millennia of selective breeding to ensure your penis is the Kobe beef of penis. You desecrate thou holy vessel to lay with ordinary beast!!" That's the speech my ancestor imhotep left me as he floated above my bed after a laid with this harlot I met at the Crenshaw mall after I couldn't contain my sexual prowess. O.P. my responsibilities as a man god don't allow me to spill my nectar of the gods all over the buttocks of mediocre or "sub par" skin. I only spit venom at gorgeous faces that's booties barely fit in denim. I only lay with the best that preferably have atleast 40 inches of that round flesh. I put in work, and I'm none to make a princess squirt.

6113551a470531fdf77c214b73a87236f8e6060.gif

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

And to top it off she had a little mini-fridge stocked up with Wild Cherry Capri Suns so after smashing and recovering from the fetal position I would grab a cold Capri Sun and it was like IV fluids going straight in my veins.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I had a straight face up until that part.

Then I started dying.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

You have to keep contact minimal with these subpar chicks man. On Sunday afternoon I went out with my playaz and dimes to have a few drinks and some bbq. I like to eat my fries with ketchup or tartar suace so I'm at the condiments bar & this one one chick probably a 7-7.5 rushes up to me and smiles at me trying to holla talking about "would you like to join me today?" I smile at her but politely decline and go back to table 2 cuz that's my folks but it doesn't end there. She goes back to her table alone and defeated and a couples guys approach her to holla but she brushes them off just like ya boy just did her. She's still stealing a couple glances throughout my meal but that's not the creepy part. I pacifically told my waitress to not let anyone pay except me! When we were done I asked for the check and the waitress informs me that it's already taken care of. I looked at everyone at my table and went on a tirade only to be interupted by my waitress telling me that it was the woman sitting by herself with the tight yellow dress that paid for us. Moral of the story don't even smile at subpar chicks it leads to embarrassing situations.
laugh.gif
 Did no one catch this?  Smashing sub-par chicks is fine if she has something physically attractive about her and you can look yourself in the mirror afterwards.

I learned messing with 'sub par" chicks defiles my lineage, it soils my regal cloth. It's an abomination against my kin and devalues the path blazed by my ancestors. I just imagine Jesus, my father,grandfather, kings and leaders of justice all sitting around a round table giving me the most disgusted looks and side eyes. "My son we left you the scrolls and the formulas to capture and entrance the most bountiful of bussoms and the most roundest of mounds. We did nothing but procreate with virgins of the highest orders of heaven to ensure our vested seed was compounded to create the ultimate man. You are the culmination of a millennia of selective breeding to ensure your penis is the Kobe beef of penis. You desecrate thou holy vessel to lay with ordinary beast!!" That's the speech my ancestor imhotep left me as he floated above my bed after a laid with this harlot I met at the Crenshaw mall after I couldn't contain my sexual prowess. O.P. my responsibilities as a man god don't allow me to spill my nectar of the gods all over the buttocks of mediocre or "sub par" skin. I only spit venom at gorgeous faces that's booties barely fit in denim. I only lay with the best that preferably have atleast 40 inches of that round flesh. I put in work, and I'm none to make a princess squirt.

20493-24486.gif

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

And to top it off she had a little mini-fridge stocked up with Wild Cherry Capri Suns so after smashing and recovering from the fetal position I would grab a cold Capri Sun and it was like IV fluids going straight in my veins.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I had a straight face up until that part.

Then I started dying.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DYING! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real !+!! though, Ill def take a 6. Thats probably as low as id go though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn LMAO
roll.gif

"You are the culmination of a millennia of selective breeding to ensure your penis is the Kobe beef of penis"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

6113551a470531fdf77c214b73a87236f8e6060.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

That dude with with big red font came through and low-key unloaded a full clip -- bodies everywhere on the humble.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

this whole thread has me so confused...

i'm not gonna bother to ask questions tho
laugh.gif

Sub-pars are DTF, mostly no limits, get down and dirty. Do what they can to keep your attention and you around.

They good in my book, nothing but love from me 
pimp.gif

Aight...full disclosure my dudes.

I once talked to this chick at one of the HBCU's in NC that I met in the mall with my boy one day. I mean when your three pointer aint hitting sometimes you gotta make a few layups until you get your range back namean? Well she was a sweet girl, she just wasn't going to be stopped in the mall by any modeling agencies if you know what I mean. Still she was sexy slim working with a a perfectly shaped bubble and a little hips to go with it. She was rocking a natural, that was a little too dry and close to nappy for my taste, but then again like I said I was like 0-5 from downtown so I was like whatever...

So I went to her dorm and since she was an RA she had a room to herself and put both the twin sized beds together to make a ghetto-king sized bed. Let me tell you...the crevice was so wet that I thought the chick got exited and peed on me or something...and I aint talking the lotion type creamy wetness, I am talking like the chick seemed like she had a faucet up in her nook. I done messed around and got P-whupped. And to top it off she had a little mini-fridge stocked up with Wild Cherry Capri Suns so after smashing and recovering from the fetal position I would grab a cold Capri Sun and it was like IV fluids going straight in my veins.

So anyway she got tired of us only meeting up in her room and playing hide my %$!+, so I eventually had to take her out...we went to a movie that had been out for 5 weeks at the least populated movie theatre I could find. Eventually she caught on and cut off my supply of rug and that was the end of that. I was kinda sad my dudes...Moral of the story...heck I don't know. I just figured I tell the story of the chick who I once considered sub-par. I have found a picture of her, but I'm afraid the NT detectives would find her account and put me on blast to her.
My Frat......
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

ive smashed plenty "sub-par" women in my day & i feel no shame about it

ive come to the conclusion youre just a savage when it comes to smashing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom