How do yall feel about smashing sub-par females?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Nothing, just talking out his butt hole, again.

What I'm lying?...ya really think ya on a different level, must really have ya +%%% together or have the looks and swag of Ryan Gossling combined with David Beckham
laugh.gif
WHITEWASHED

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

ksteezy got a point but I think most dudes know you treat a @#@ like a @#@ and a woman like a woman.

But these same dudes want these JOs to treat them as kings...you get the double standard?
The double standard is definitely prevalent through this thread.

"I don't give a damn about these JO's. They ain't $@+. And even though I smashed 200 chicks I ain't no male #@@"
Its always double standards all you can do if you not into them is personally not partake in them but outside of that most of them aren't going to change. It's a double standard when we have to pay for dates but it is what it is. I don't like doing it so I tell chicks this upfront they can choose to roll with me but I'm not killing others that want to stay doing outdated things IMO.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

But these same dudes want these JOs to treat them as kings...you get the double standard?
The double standard is definitely prevalent through this thread.

"I don't give a damn about these JO's. They ain't $@+. And even though I smashed 200 chicks I ain't no male #@@"

laugh.gif
at least someone gets it...my dude a few pages back dead @+$ said he keeps them on the team for those nights when is either fap or them, and he had rules, where they would have to answer his call for sex at any given time
roll.gif
the woman is a fool for sure, but homie is a straight $**+$*##!...I wonder is it ok for said JO to knock on your door when he has that "need"??...
laugh.gif
Yea that was me probly...and chicks hit me up sometimes talkin bout they horny or they wanna have sex and all that....dont try to act like it aint a 2 way street, these $*#* want it just as bad most times as we do

This thread has brought me to the conclusion that there are a lot of "sub-par" males smashing "sub-par" females, thus forming an even transaction.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

This thread has brought me to the conclusion that there are a lot of "sub-par" males smashing "sub-par" females, thus forming an even transaction.
*alonzo mourning gif*
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
ME NO PASS[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/26/129:17 PM
[/td][td]
i cant trust a dude if he hasn't smashed atlest ONE sub-par female
[/td][/tr][/table]

Real question, are you a dude or a female, cause some of your posts honestly confuse me
laugh.gif

Dam yall went somewhere completely different than what was intended by the thread but cool great to see people admittin its part of the game cause I aint gotten with a chick i consider "sub-par" yet so I guess my time is now. What I meant by "sub-par" in my original post was I guess both a chick you're not attracted to or just a busted chick whether its her face or body that is busted. I got a *%+%% on my line but Im definitely not attracted to her in the slightest but she aint too bad i guess. I just dont know how besides being pretty hammered that Im gonna keep it up if I think she aint got nothin goin on at all.

Back
Top Bottom