How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthgetsbusy

Banned
I thought I post alot too but some of ya'll are just silly with it :smh: I usually disappear for a day or 2 then come back. I'm actually curious to how you manage to post that much day in and day out an hold a decent job, relationship, or level of physical fitness.

Last edited:
It doesn't take too much for fifty posts.

People tweet 4 times that in a day easy.

A slow day at work. A day off from work. Debate with future MD. Thread about nothing.

Its possible...

A lot of people, Putty for instance, will be typing a reply (and you know how his replies get so they probably take forever to create) then submit it, only to see that while he was typing his reply 10 more came in and he wants to reply to those too, so he back to back posts A LOT rather than just using the edit button and adding. I have seen dude had 5 back to back before. Also, anybody who has a job where they work on a computer it's nothing to have NT open. I am at work right now, plus smartphones although rarely do I post from a smartphone; don't care that much to deal with how difficult that can be. Or any thread dominated by one person where everyone is replying to or taking shots at you, easy to rack up 15 posts in a day in that one thread.

Last edited:
It's easy when you don't get yambs 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
1) Has too much free time on their hands
2) Arguing back and forth with others
3) Job allows internet access

50+ posts a day is A LOT!

Best guess would be 1.:lol: :x

Last edited:
i just assume some NTers life IS NT.

Wake up..POST, at school.. POST, sit down.. POST, standup POST, no yambs.. POST

****** WHY u people only doin 2 or three posts, Im show you how to average fifty fo'

First you get macbook with connection, and you tyype in it, dont have to be real you just liee in it :tongue:

word to kendrick

i just assume some NTers life IS NT.

Wake up..POST, at school.. POST, sit down.. POST, standup POST, no yambs.. POST

****** WHY u people only doin 2 or three posts, Im show you how to average fifty fo'

First you get macbook with connection, and you tyype in it, dont have to be real you just liee in it :tongue:

word to kendrick

fail at the lulz.......

but 50 a day is nothing...especially with the thread about nothing

It doesn't take too much for fifty posts.

People tweet 4 times that in a day easy.

A slow day at work. A day off from work. Debate with future MD. Thread about nothing.

Its possible...

i dont even understand how people can tweet so much :x

I've been on here for over 11 years with huge gaps inbetween and hiatus' all over the place. Usually I have found over the years that, the more I am posting on NT.....the less engaged I am at work, in a relationship or with other aspects of my life.

When I am stuck at a desk for a 9-5 and I have hours to burn.....NT is the go to site.

When I was in college though, NT was a quick laugh and browse at the library....but I wasn't getting paid to sit at a laptop.

When a reltationship with a girl becomes stale and I start going back to NT for entertainment.......something must be wrong.

i dont even understand how people can tweet so much :x
narcissistic persons are narcissistic.

pseudo celebrity status.

Seen a chick named Amber Kardashian.. That's your role mode?

#iaineemmad.. But you not light enough girl..sex tapes don't work for black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom