How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sillyputty is the ultimate post
, dude made it to 300 in 6 days. that was when there was still a minute wait between posts and a limit as to how many times you could post a day. he is even worse on his new name, 2164 posts in less than 60 days

Last edited:
i never post from my phone.. 95% of my post are from work and i work 12hr shifts... S&T you can rack up a lot of post being homer fans and certain team/players haters...

FutureMD aka Silly Putty is on pace for like 23,000 posts in a year

Last edited:
**** I agree...I definitely spend way too much free time as it is on this site and my post count isn't even that high. That's why I try and tell people who have RIDICULOUS post counts that they seriously have a problem.

Yeah brah me too. I have only max out 50 once. Never again.

i never post from my phone.. 95% of my post are from work and i work 12hr shifts... S&T you can rack up a lot of post being homer fans and certain team/players haters...

I have no idea what you're talking about.....:nerd:

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
You can rack up posts QUICK in S&T during game threads

I don't know about 50 plus a day though... That's a little much :lol:

You can rack up posts QUICK in S&T during game threads
I don't know about 50 plus a day though... That's a little much :lol:
i dont think its "that" hard... i mean, have the lap top watch the game and while your cussing at the game, type it up... S&T usually types up big plays, then it gets side tracked to "jordan would have never let that man get pass him"... "kobe would have made that shot" " "top 5 players ever".. then hell breaks loose for 5 pages.. :lol:

I work from a computer all day and I sometimes browse NT for a hour or two but, I still can't manage that many posts. :lol:

I just sit and have a couple tabs open at once while doing work. Most of the time I'm doing nothing so I just browse and post on NT. Besides, I have other people do the work for me, which means more of a chance of me posting. Not that hard. I also get all the latest news which my coworkers greatly appreciate. Win Win for us all. 
pimp.gif

well i work at a call center, a lot times were mad slow

im talking about 15 to 20 minutes between 30 second calls.. lol

so what else to do then be on NT? :nthat:

My primary issue with post whoring is dudes using the **** like they personal twitter, flooding the forums with trash.

I find it amazing how OptimusPrime from Music made the transition to silly putty in General and that's what y'all know him as now. Dude completely adopted a new gimmick and is a different "character" now.

Music forum heads know what's up.
sooooo... silly putty been around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom