How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shots fired everywhere.
laugh.gif

wait, why do people bash me for having 16k posts in 2 years but peep game has 16k in less time than me :rofl:

Last edited:
Copp damn, 16k? That means 8k posts per yr, 153 responses a week, ~21 a day which essentially eliminates you from the convo, but still.

Oh god......you don't even wanna touch this subject with people on here. I've gotten banned like 3 times for asking Niketalkers this same exact question. They all go into "worry about yourself" "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME" mode. Straight up, somebody needs to tell some of the people on here that they have a serious problem with online forums and need to find something else to do with their free time. It's an addiction to some people.

Oh god......you don't even wanna touch this subject with people on here. I've gotten banned like 3 times for asking Niketalkers this same exact question. They all go into "worry about yourself" "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME" mode. Straight up, somebody needs to tell some of the people on here that they have a serious problem with online forums and need to find something else to do with their free time. It's an addiction to some people.

Weren't you gonna stop posting after your 4000 post?

You got a problem man. :smh:

Be at home, be at work with a computer, post from your phone.

I'm admittedly a post***** and don't mind when someone chooses to :wow: @ my post count on any of my accounts. I never understood why ppl worry so much about the next man other than to make jokes cuz otherwise it's not like you really care. Same for ppl that try to create the illusion that they have a life outside of the internet because they don't post a lot and have a low post count over many years and are unusually proud of that.

inb4 the people with low post counts and old join dates braggin about their low post counts and old join dates
Be at home, be at work with a computer, post from your phone.

I'm admittedly a post***** and don't mind when someone chooses to
eek.gif
@ my post count on any of my accounts. I never understood why ppl worry so much about the next man other than to make jokes cuz otherwise it's not like you really care. Same for ppl that try to create the illusion that they have a life outside of the internet because they don't post a lot and have a low post count over many years and are unusually proud of that.
Rock Clap Gif
This can be siad about anything. The majority of peoples day is spent doing things that someone else might deem unproductive. No problem with people using their free time the way they want to use it.

i just assume some NTers life IS NT.
Wake up..POST, at school.. POST, sit down.. POST, standup POST, no yambs.. POST
****** WHY u people only doin 2 or three posts, Im show you how to average fifty fo'
First you get macbook with connection, and you tyype in it, dont have to be real you just liee in it
tongue.gif

word to kendrick
but on a related note i've been posting a lot lately not nearly at that rate. probably post less and less as classes start .

On a related note:I remember someone talking about how they don't post alot so they seem cooler.
laugh.gif

Who gives a .... about post counts.

If NT tracked how many hours we're on here right under our sns, less of these types of threads would be made.

Weren't you gonna stop posting after your 4000 post?
You got a problem man. :smh:

**** I agree...I definitely spend way too much free time as it is on this site and my post count isn't even that high. That's why I try and tell people who have RIDICULOUS post counts that they seriously have a problem.

The higher post count you house, the more legitimately NTers take you. [in most cases]

Still no reason to be at 50+ a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom