How do you deal with guys that tries to get at your girl?

Man pull out yo .357 and twist his cap back

Nah
laugh.gif
Just step to him like a gentleman and politely tell him that you saw the messages and let him know if he didn't already know, that she'staken. Simple as that. Don't resort to violence unless absolutely necessary.

stare at them until they get the hint

if not i do this...

until they end up like this...

Don't react physically. I get where u comin from cause it's not the fact that ya girl gon leave u for him, it's the principle that dude knows u andknows that ya girl but still has the audacity to try and get at her.

My advice is approch him and ask him what it is and why he's tryna holla at ya girl. Don't get physical unless he starts it.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

kill em...thats what a real man would do...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i like how this is coming from a female

just dont take physical action and then your the one ending up getting stomped on ..

then Sancha gonna be giving up all the Salsa

ya'll need to learn how to loosen up...so ready to jump on anything we say...
laugh.gif
i wasn't even the first to say it in this thread...

man i have the same problems every dang year bro.every chock i get is super fine and always has some guy trying to get at her . jus go smash the dudes head inand teach him to not mess with your chick,thats only if you think shes worth it .

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

kill em...thats what a real man would do...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i like how this is coming from a female

just dont take physical action and then your the one ending up getting stomped on ..

then Sancha gonna be giving up all the Salsa

ya'll need to learn how to loosen up...so ready to jump on anything we say...
laugh.gif
i wasn't even the first to say it in this thread...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

first shorty i think .. feisty i see

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Mature advice? Trust your girl and know she won't cheat on you. Now if you want to handle this like a normal guy would, kill him.
Yep. If your girl values your relationship, she will be the one doing the work. If you want to get into a scuffle with the guy, sure...but it's a bad look for you. Your girl will probably be turned off because you took physical action and this is a secondary stop, primary prevention is her telling the dude that she has a man.

Whether a girl is single or not, she likes being complimented...getting hit on is a form of that. However if she's a wifey material, she'll tell the dude to back off.

this man speaks the truth. Just stand back and see what your girl does. if she entertains his messages, then you have to wonder why you would get serious witha girl like that. seriously, its that simple.

Think of it as a test of your relationship. If your girl acts on any of his attempts, drop her like a hot pile of you-know-what.

I can't have a girl I don't trust. So depending on who she is, I either kill the relationship or let her handle it appropriately. My issue is NEVERwith the other dude. It's all about what kinda girl you got and if you can trust her to dismiss dude. Either way, you ain't finna see me sweating it...

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Why are you reading her myspace messages in the first place?
and second, who uses myspace. Its been facebook and twitter for a while now

Back
Top Bottom