How do you deal with guys that tries to get at your girl?

u shud be able to trust your girl. If youre just not liking him macking on ur girl, go adress the problem with the dude. just tell him that thats my girl, andI dont like to see you trying to get with her.

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

some dude was trying to bag my chick..

until he saw me in person.. lmao

5"10 221 pound body builder that takes martial arts . lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the ducktales some people tell are hilarious

my girl and I went out this weekend and they were checkin id's and givin stamps for 21 and over, anyways my girl was walking through and the security guardstopped her and was gonna stamp her but he tried to hold her hand and she was like you dont need to hold my hand to stamp it heh. This other time we went outand she was dancin with some girls and this guy tried to dance with her and she pushed him away and told him what the hell. I just let her handle it, if shegets uncomfortable I tell em something though

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Mature advice? Trust your girl and know she won't cheat on you. Now if you want to handle this like a normal guy would, kill him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

!!% is SANCHA?
nerd.gif

One one hand, you should trust your girl, and even if he proposes to her, you should know it means absolutely nothing.
On the other hand...this dude is aware (i assume) of your relationship and is disrespecting it by trying to be cute...sooo...you can either say something tohim and give him the attention he most likely wants or just ignore it.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

some dude was trying to bag my chick..

until he saw me in person.. lmao

5"10 221 pound body builder that takes martial arts . lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the ducktales some people tell are hilarious

laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ the definition and him calling her that.
smh.gif

You gotta put both of them in check.

Myspace and FB are petty...if you're worrying about messages left on her page, then you are insecure about your relationship.

My ex used to get hit on all the time at the bar, but like a good woman, she told them she was taken.
Girls love being complimented, and as long as you have a good relationship, they won't stray.

Real talk though, him calling her Sancha is kinda weird though, i'd keep a close eye on him. Him being 5'2" is pretty easy to deal with (i'massuming your 5'8" or taller)

Fighting over a girl just shows that you afraid that he might actually take her away from you. If you where secure you would just laugh it off.

Like guys at club, I walk away to go to bathroom and guys try to holla at my girl. She usually gets a drink from the guy and gives it to me, I don't carecuz at the end she coming home with me. Insecure guys FTL.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I remember I use to do this on hot summer days with my boys when the girl was with their man(Downtown BK, KP, parks, NYC, train, etc.)
laugh.gif
Now some would say why would you do that when she is clearly with her man hugged up or holding hands and I'd reply "Oh I thought that was your brother"
roll.gif
No matter if they were a different ethnicity, skin colors, etc.

I told them that their boyfriends were obviously not real men because they didn't kill me.

EDIT - FYI, from my perspective fighting over any girl is never a smart move or a good look. Killing on the other hand can be apt and just.
lame
tired.gif

Ask your girl to block him??

... When guys approach my girl when we're out.. I just let them know that she isn't interested..
They they play dumb like "Ohhh.. She is with you?? I just wanted to say hi...."

Funny how 90% of guys start off with, "Dang girl.. How tall are you?!" Lol..
My girl is 6'2"... But either way... Really?! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom