How do you deal with people calling the more exclusive colorways fake?

Anytime I wear my nubuck XIIs or laser VIs and people call thefake I hit them with the...

"I gotz theze 4 cheap."

hey maybe,dude was right and knows what he's talking about,plus you're just a kiddo and pretty much new to the shoe game,quit wearing fakes next time

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

hey maybe,dude was right and knows what he's talking about,plus you're just a kiddo and pretty much new to the shoe game,quit wearing fakes next time
i dont remember the last time you could get fakes from the mall, but i guess its cuz im a kiddo, right?

2day i wuz on niketalk and den i saw a little advertisment and it had this i am like wat da freak dis is stupid and it wuz on niketalk i swear

this dude tried tellin me my xx2s wit the bball leather were fake...the reason he said they were fake is cuz he was "locked up" when they came out nnever saw that colorway lol

honestly man, i don't have that problem. i been doin this so long that people in my hood already know the deal. they know if i rockin it, it's 100%authentic, whether they seen it in the store or not.

my rep as far as rockin jays precedes me.

as far as other people that don't know me, if somebody tries to play me, all i do is laugh cause it shows they don't know what the !##! they talkinbout anyway, so who really cares.

long as U know the deal, that's all that matters. often times, they will eventually find out THEY were the ones who didn't know anyway, so it'scool

Back
Top Bottom