How do you deal with people calling the more exclusive colorways fake?

Originally Posted by JStar25

You know what cracks me up though is when a chick tries to ask if your J's are real... meanwhile she got fake hair, nails, eyelashes, eye color, skin tone, purse, push up bra, etc etc etc worrying about someones Sneaks....
roll.gif

laugh.gif
word

Someone once told me that my clear toed III's were fake. The ignorance of some people .... god save us all!

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Someone once told me that my clear toed III's were fake. The ignorance of some people .... god save us all!

Same thing with my exclusive sponge Bob dubz! the nerve of these kids today callin me out. I keep telling them they're a Snick exclusive!

"a wise man said don't argue with fools because people from a distant can't tell who's who"

tell em to stop jockin you, especially if he dont know what he talkin bout and you walk off laughin, b/c a true jordan head wouldnt make that mistake by callinyou out on some kicks that aint even fake.

Originally Posted by upandcomingkid

I was at the mall today, walking around with some of my boys and my bro. So this older dude comes up to me (im only 14) and starts talking to me about how people wearing fake shoes are ruining JB. I was wearing the XI lows blk/red that are pictured on THE RETRO CARD. lol and when i tried to tell him they weren't, he laughed and walked off. How in the world am i supposed to respond to that? How would you? I'm interested to know.

i cry and sob "why dont they believe me!!" then i throw my shoes at them and run away.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by upandcomingkid

I was at the mall today, walking around with some of my boys and my bro. So this older dude comes up to me (im only 14) and starts talking to me about how people wearing fake shoes are ruining JB. I was wearing the XI lows blk/red that are pictured on THE RETRO CARD. lol and when i tried to tell him they weren't, he laughed and walked off. How in the world am i supposed to respond to that? How would you? I'm interested to know.

i cry and sob "why dont they believe me!!" then i throw my shoes at them and run away.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I usually just kindly tell them that what I'm wearing is older and not so easy to find, and that all they have to do is go on niketalk or ebay and do 2minutes worth of research.

Yo, how do y'all just get random people at a mall or whereever to approach you and tell you that you got on fakes anyway? I'll be damned if somebodywalked up to me, or vice versa to even look at my shoes that hard. I don't mean, oh everyone's scared of me or i'm scared of everyone else sothat's why i don't say anything. i mean what that actually looks like. picture the scenario. ******: "you got on fake shoes.", you: "noi don't." WHAT?!?!? a situation playing out like that just seems far'fetched to me. that never happened to me, couldn't picture it either.ANYWAY, if it were to happen to me(which i doubt ever would), i'd drop wutever knowledge i have about those shoes on em and makesure to criticise their footwork, especially if they're the ones wearin' fakes.
laugh.gif

For instance, you were rockin' the blk/red lows, yes? MJ only wore those in the '96 playoffs against the knicks. No regular season, no other season.AND, the officials got an exclusive all black colorway of the XI lows. Many people don't know about that either.

FINALLY!!!...... found a pic =P:
1965593.jpg

If someone came up to me talking about my shoes are fake I would not even listen and just keep on walking with a
smile.gif
. I would take it as a complement as if to say my shoes are so exclusive thatthey never seen them before
pimp.gif

similar thing happened to me at a PHoenix/cavs game. i was tryin to get my Lbj bday 3's signed (only been out like a week) and i was tryin to talk to oneof the 4 horsemen dudes into gettin it signed and he to keep it short, never seen them and wouldnt get it signed. no big deal...

Back
Top Bottom