How do you deal with people calling the more exclusive colorways fake?

my footwear manager questioned me on my 91 bo jacksons, mork and mindy's, AND brian andersons. yea i was offended at the implication id wear fake sneakers,but after a couple seconds you think and realize theyre just uneducated and let it go. its nothing serious really

i get comments on my altitude 13's because they didnt release where im at. This is the best reason to NEVER make any numbered jordan an id shoe, then youcould never justify between fakes and real j's. i see jamaican IV's all day around where im at and if you id the IV's then you should expect someidiot to make some real jamaican IV's. please JB dont ever ever ever id j's.

Originally Posted by upandcomingkid

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

This post is only suitable for very immature children
and also apparently for very immature comments. how in any was is this immature? im not gonna get caught up in a fight, but was i really that immature?

You are pretty immature to create a post about it
laugh.gif
. I mean you gotyour feelings hurt so you came to NT for advice? Come on now... Just laugh it off with him and walk away. Jeez. There are some peeps who don't know as muchabout sneakers as you do. Their is this 1 kid that still thinks I rock fakes just because I say yes when he askes me are these fake. He thinks all the JordanXI have gold lettering saying J-O-R-D-A-N like the DMP XI.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Someone once told me that my clear toed III's were fake. The ignorance of some people .... god save us all!

Same thing with my exclusive sponge Bob dubz! the nerve of these kids today callin me out. I keep telling them they're a Snick exclusive!

lol your being sarcastic right csd???

nice reply hybrid

PEOPLE that no those are real more likely the people you wanna show off the exclusives 2

i live in columbus ohio and the fake jordans here are out of control. i dont think its this bad in other places. there are few true sneakerheads here ascompared to other spots. mostly people who imitate thuggery. i go to the gym there are tons of foreign cats playin in neon IV's. the worst is this onecolorway is an 11 in this blue/red/white and its all over. i see people wearin them all the time. almost like its an offical jb product

u and ur boys should have jumped him..lol

but tell him off tell him his shoes are crappy(unless there sick)

Pay no attention as long as u know there real

Let them think what they want to think.

If you are really hurt by what one person says about your shoes, then you should really need to man up.

You do you and let them do them.

Happens all the time whether I'm wearing Melo XII's Carmine XI's Opening Day I's and so on, I just laugh and tell them they don't know what**** their talking about and keep it moving. And here in South Florida Fakes are so rampant dudes who work at Footlocker and stores like that rock fakes andtell people their kicks are super exclusive. True Story its sad really.....

Haha! If this is such an immature post why the heck did you take the time to read over it and then even respond!
laugh.gif

i would feel sorry for them. to think real j's to be fake. they got their head all twisted. you are on the right path and you stay on that path coppin realj's. have pity on those that think otherwise.......

i know i'll be catching heat when i rock my retro black red when others rock the cdp's. i know for sure they're gonna call my stuff ebay fakes. buti know they are real and i also know i'm staying away from those cdp iv's.....

it aint okay even if u knoe its real. they betta know that your real joints aren't pollution.

tellem whats fake about it when they can't point out any variant flaws....

carmine 11's? someone rocks fakes lmao, i just unds my olympic XI's the other day and someone dared to tell me they were fake so i burned them and putit on youtube... i showed him!!!lmao idiots

Thats the reason why I hesitate to wear some older jordans. Like this one dude came up to me last time I was at the mall. My 1 year old was wearing a pair ofplayoff 12s and this ignorant bozo wearing some playoff fusions walks by and says "little homie needs to step his game up with them fakes" I couldntbelieve some grown #!$ dude would make fun of a toddler. I told him that he needed to step his game up with them wanna be jordans, and that he was just madbecause he couldnt have real playoff xii. Afterwards I felt dumb because I got in an argument over shoes but then realized that it had more to do with my kid.

Walked into my store wearing metallic silver Vs from 99 and my manager yelled out "Fake" cuz of the Nike Air on the back.
I laughed and said I bet you 50 dollars they are not and I proved it to him. Didnt get 50 bucks but I sure shut him up lol

really? Why? This kind of stuff happens all the time. I think its funny when people say my kicks are fake and I am interested what other Nike Talkerssay to people who try to bag them for wearing "fake" Jordans.

This happenes to me with my Mist Blue IV's all the time. Not many ppl that went to my school knew about them cuz they weren't a GR and they came outover the summer time.

in some places you go you will get more praise for fakes than authentic kicks. lets face it JB has a fan base from toddlers to grown folks. it all dependswhere you go. go to the hood with some fakes and you break necks but go to a shoe convention with them and they will most likely show you the way out and viceversa. i saw a convention where there was a contest to see who had the dopest OG jordans on their feet. every contestant and even people that went to that shoeconvention had MAD HEAT. it was like JORDAN heaven.........

happened to me the first day the alltitudes came out had to school son these were 200 and you can't get them!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom