How do you feel about the state of music video's today? Who is your fav. director?

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

iTAmc.GIF
fam are you trying to get a world record for most gif. used on NT. You NEVER have anything to add to post
tumblr_libr1je3YY1qe3twro1_500.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

I'm an up & coming director myself out of Houston. I go by Danny Ocean, Hype's my main influence.. Here's a video I shot back in October in New York.
You got some talent.�
pimp.gif

appreciate that fam

I'm an up & coming director myself out of Houston. I go by Danny Ocean, Hype's my main influence.. Here's a video I shot back in October in New York.
You got some talent.�
pimp.gif

appreciate that fam

You got some talent.�
pimp.gif

yo i remember seeing this video a minute ago and i ++%!+% wit it heavy nice visuals my dude how much you be charging?

You got some talent.�
pimp.gif

yo i remember seeing this video a minute ago and i ++%!+% wit it heavy nice visuals my dude how much you be charging?

i like BBGUNS but they haven't done so much. I've learned to separate the videos into Music Videos and Visuals. Because alot of times its just important to have a video to go along to the song. but music videos are all about telling a story and mostly indie music are the only ones doing the complex storytelling.

but w.e more accessible technology, more crap. they're's still ppl making good stuff out there

i like BBGUNS but they haven't done so much. I've learned to separate the videos into Music Videos and Visuals. Because alot of times its just important to have a video to go along to the song. but music videos are all about telling a story and mostly indie music are the only ones doing the complex storytelling.

but w.e more accessible technology, more crap. they're's still ppl making good stuff out there

Back
Top Bottom