How do you get at a girl that already has a committed relationship/husband?

I wouldnt waste your time on married/relationship chicks

But to answer your question, and all other female related questions, MAKE MORE MONEY

..i'm Currently Talkin' to a Shorty thats Married, ..she Basically Pushed up on me
It usually happens because her Marriage isn't everything to her or Dude has been Cheating..
It's not something easy to deal with since it's a Dead End Street, ..a lot of Creeping
i recommend starting with Girls that have Boyfriends before you Jump to Marriages or Just Avoid it all Together
Somethings i feel bad
embarassed.gif
But Other Times.. Idc cuz she's
pimp.gif

if i had a dollar every time a girl smiles at me when there with their man and he aint looking i would be a.... you know the rest.
If only if some of yall knew....
I dont condone it but women are just as bad as men at cheating but better at hiding it.
I smanged a few married chicks and some that had BF's. Some are discreet bout it until you approach them and then there are some that hide the fact they have a S O JUST like a dog. 

*Kanyeshrug*

Usually you don't have to get them to do anything they do it on their own but if you must try that X will open her mind.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

tumblr_lqtbdqaJLM1qdlm0lo1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

That %*+% is just not fair
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But yea, one of my BIGGEST fears is getting cheated on. Honestly, I dont even know what I would do if my girl cheated on me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 2muchJayStyle

..i'm Currently Talkin' to a Shorty thats Married, ..she Basically Pushed up on me
It usually happens because her Marriage isn't everything to her or Dude has been Cheating..
It's not something easy to deal with since it's a Dead End Street, ..a lot of Creeping
i recommend starting with Girls that have Boyfriends before you Jump to Marriages or Just Avoid it all Together
Somethings i feel bad
embarassed.gif
But Other Times.. Idc cuz she's
pimp.gif

smack.gif

what do y'all mean though? if you like a chick and shes with a dude why can't you still pursue her or show interest in her? I feel like a lot of these chicks get caught up in relationships and you know women will wait for the guy to make the move a lot of times...

Originally Posted by blazinRook

you build a repor, she sees something in you that her s.o. lacks...and one thing leads to another.
surprised no one caught this
laugh.gif

Guys always want what we can't have.  It's in our nature.  I guess we like the challenge.  I caught feelings for this one girl I used to work with, briefly, but last few months we hung out a couple times and started texting every day.  She's got a boyfriend and I KNOW she was conflicted. I will build a rapport as strong as I can naturally, but stop short of pulling any moves.  She's gotta initiate.

Cliffs: INS.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

This is whats wrong with society. The lack of respect....

Exactly
If her man/hubsand washed you up then he would be wrong right? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Fadeaway88 wrote:
I'm curious now as to how some of you are able to pull this off. 

I'd be so paranoid of getting caught by an angry gun wielding maniac and becoming a victim of a crime of a passion. 

If he actually shot you he wouldn't be wrong either, you don't mess with another man's woman. It's too many out here for grabs to be worried about HIS.

the hypocrisy in this thread and well in general is amazing. we just had a thread about women and everyone was saying they need respect they arent possession's and they have their own free-will etc. now in this thread everyone is being misogynistic, and acting like women dont have free-will are helpless creatures and cant make decisions for themselves.

i dont think the op said he was going to lace a towel with chlorophyll, gag her and rape her. so im assuming he was just saying he would holler at her and it would be her free-will and her own decisions to accept his advances and decide to step out of her relationship. he isnt in the relationship and he doesnt owe the other guy anything. if anything it is the chick that is grimmey doing wrong, she would be the one stepping out side of her committed relationship. she would be making the choice to cheat. so how exactly is he in the wrong for a decision another person makes? or are we back on the she is helpless and just to whimsical and stupid to make choices and somehow his mere presents would force a women to cheat against her own will?

sounds like alot of yall have a bad case of the simps.  one minute women are not property, the next its oh she mines, i own her and if she cheats she had know choices and somehow duped into infidelity because shes a woman and just susceptible to a mans superiority.

-____- @ this thread. morally inappropriate. but to play D.A., women who are "committed" are the easiest ones to pull; it's a no brainer.

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

i never chase chicks.
you should try the same
any women who wants you, man or not, she will get you if she wants you bad enough.

just fall back slim and go get some money.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kherrylobrien

-____- @ this thread. morally inappropriate. but to play D.A., women who are "committed" are the easiest ones to pull; it's a no brainer.

how exactly are committed ones the easiest?

Originally Posted by dominikid

Originally Posted by kherrylobrien

how exactly are committed ones the easiest?

theyre not, he just wants to sound like he knows what he is talking about

you say, 
"I know your husband is getting boring. You owe it to yourself and to your vajayjay the excitement this young stallion could bring...you can come to my house to talk about it,  if you want...." 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im talkin to a chick who's baby father is doing a bid....

laugh.gif
  I did the same thing.  Once he came home, I bounced.  

was this before or after the "threesome".

go away you clown

shaking my head i did this with a married women shame on me, Karma got me back and accepted it. what comes around goes around fellas. Be loyal to your gf/fiance/wife.

Back
Top Bottom