How do you get rid of nose pores?

Spots/holes all over my nose, dunno if its from hair on nose or pores. I do use biore nose strips and scrubs to get rid of blackheads but the pores are still there. It's not a good look :smh:

Looks like this:

I know not to do this all the time but you ever just get a hot towel and put it over your face for a min or two?

You know the Biore strips make your pores bigger right :lol:

And you cant get rid of pores :rofl:

Last edited:
Pores are an anatomical feature commonly found in skin. I don't think you can just get rid of them. 

I vote to keep pores. Part of you bro. You would feel so weird without them. Srs

Try clogging them OP. I would recommend bacon fat applied nightly. Before long, your pores will be the thing least noticed.

roll.gif

Getting rid of pores 

Wash your face with cold water and use and oil free cleanser.

Drink more water.

Push your nose hard all the way up to your forehead for like 10 secs, you should see some white stuff no rainbow come out of your pores, i heard that cleans your pores srs

thanks for the link, gonna look into it. This just isn't cool, I need to take care of my face more

my son, you cannot get rid of your pores,

you can however exfoliate to shrink your pores.

Last edited:
Masks b. Clay masks help with softening wrinkles and cleaning and tightening pores. Other facial masks too. By Freeman and Queen Helene. Throw it on for like 15 min. Let it harden, then wash it off. It'll have you right.

Pretty Willy is what they call me. I look good b. Thank me later.

Back
Top Bottom