How do you guys deal with anger?

whyhellothere

Banned
Not posting a story, just a question.
do anger management classes really work/ are they worth the $

I really don't know anyone that does anger management so I don't have a real input, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.

Jada Fire

but my friend had some domestic isssues with his chick was forced to take anger management classes..He's a little more calmer these days...just a little though naw I gotta give him more credit than that

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

fap.

it works.
trust me, it doesn't.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by FourReal

hmmm.... just be quiet thats what i do
Yea same here, getting angry doesn't solve anything
i've done this for years now. I'll get pissed off & just keep quiet but it's just getting worse. I feel like im dying every time I get angry & just keep it bottled up. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Jada Fire

but my friend had some domestic isssues with his chick was forced to take anger management classes..He's a little more calmer these days...just a little though naw I gotta give him more credit than that

i might be the only person in the world that cant stand her, but thats whole different topic.
& how long did your friend have to take those classes for?

I know that feel, bro. As beta as it sounds, I just breathe deep, isolate myself from the situation, and take ten minutes aside for some introspective healing. Approach each aggravating situation as a problem that has a peaceful solution, and challenge yourself to find that solution. Fapping, L's, and other vices do work in the short-term, but their reach is limited. You need an approach that you can use in any situation. I've made huge strides using this approach, good luck famb.

Jada Fire

i might be the only person in the world that cant stand her, but thats whole different topic.

I think for 6 months, can't remember how many days a week he went.. It didnt seem often though like maybe once, twice if that.

Sadly, I seem to take it out on people 
laugh.gif
 but lately, I've been hitting the gym heavy just so that I could avoid hurting the people that I love 
tired.gif

I break other people's things. Hasn't caught up to me, yet... but I know shouldn't be doing it. Tryin to kick the habit.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Keep it bottled inside. That's been getting harder and harder though.

That's even worse.  You'll explode and you'll lose control.  Keeping it bottled inside will lead you to an early grave... I exploded in front of my manager last year and got fired for it, but it felt gud, man.

I just don't give a $##% and I don't really get angry but if i do i just laugh it off

Take a deep breath, several if needed so that I keep my cool. Calming myself physically helps me calm myself mentally because then I can take stock of the situation, why it's happening, and what I can do about it. By that point, I'm calmer and some of the anger dissipates if it's something trivial. If it's more serious than that, then I know that I need to do something.

Actions typically are:
-leave the room to cut the tension.
-talk it out with a confidante.
-hit the gym.
-go for a run.
-write it out.
-talk to the offending person about it. (Definitely the most difficult).

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I know that feel, bro. As beta as it sounds, I just breathe deep, isolate myself from the situation, and take ten minutes aside for some introspective healing. Approach each aggravating situation as a problem that has a peaceful solution, and challenge yourself to find that solution. Fapping, L's, and other vices do work in the short-term, but their reach is limited. You need an approach that you can use in any situation. I've made huge strides using this approach, good luck famb.

will definitely give this a try, hopefully it'll work.

Jada Fire

I think for 6 months, can't remember how many days a week he went.. It didnt seem often though like maybe once, twice if that.

gonna look into these classes as well

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Keep it bottled inside. That's been getting harder and harder though.

That's even worse.  You'll explode and you'll lose control.  Keeping it bottled inside will lead you to an early grave... I exploded in front of my manager last year and got fired for it, but it felt gud, man.
This is exactly what i'm afraid of.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Have you tried exercising? It seemed to work when fapping didn't.
Cosign.

On the working out.
Lifting weights has not only made me happier with myself but if I have a bad day or something irritates me I can use it as motivation when I get to the gym.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom