How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Be nonchalant.
I lie to you not if you don't act like her race is big deal it throws them off and intrigued feelings appear.
Thats how I've successfully got any non-black guys attention, who would feel unsure about whether I was interested in them any other day.
Just saying being yourself actually works. Just be an individual approaching another individual and the feeling will be reciprocated by anyone who is worth your time.
Sooooo....

What happened to your account being hacked?

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

No but really Jessie, let's make Italians mad.
Robert De Niro beat you to it

De Niro is hot. I would marry him, if he wasn't already married.

And I LOVE Italian food. Having Italian inlaws would be AWESOME but that'll never happen so I just need to find an Italian friend.
True you wouldn't be invited to the dinner table. You would have to sit at the kids table with all the little bastards and adopted children
smh.gif

And I LOVE Italian food. Having Italian inlaws would be AWESOME but that'll never happen so I just need to find an Italian friend.
True you wouldn't be invited to the dinner table. You would have to sit at the kids table with all the little bastards and adopted children
smh.gif

Being black FTW/FTL!!! If only De Niro was mine.
frown.gif

smh.gif

frown.gif
If only you were mine
embarassed.gif

smh.gif

frown.gif
sick.gif

Want a nice white girl ... here's what chya do ..

1. Have a job !
2. When you talk about friends, dont refer to them as "SON" and "DUN"
3. Wear clothes that fit
4. If a dude steps on your sneakers, dont hurt him .. White girls dont care if your sneakers are dirty.
dumbest thing ive ever read.

i see preppy black dudes and hood black dudes datin the same types of girls..it really dont matter.
laugh.gif

btw im not attracted to white girls after college..
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

i see preppy black dudes and hood black dudes datin the same types of girls..it really dont matter.
laugh.gif
honestly, i don't. i agree with him.

you just have to have a certain type of swag to get at some of these white girls. i don't know how it is in the Chi, but come thru Manhattan and you'llsee.

you can't be approaching these broads like "what's good shorddd...!?"

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

from my observations, If they are really into rap music and type like the girls dreclark posted.
not true
Do white dudes who are really into rap music like black girls?

Rap music is pop music and a lot of people listen to it....it doesn't say much about physical attraction.

I agree with Nako, i understand that this isn't that serious but this thread is racist. People saying stuff like if the girl is an athlete, smokes weed, has been arrested and listens to rap music...she like black guys. Basically defining likelihood of attraction based on stereotypes. Surprised that NTers who are quick to call everything racist can't see how this is racist.
Most intelligent post in this thread. Many of the same people who are supporting stereotypes by naming qualities some women would find attractiveare usually the first to scream "THAT"S RACIST" when others make similar generalizations. It's a totally weird thing to witness. Is itself-hate or something?

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Want a nice white girl ... here's what chya do ..

1. Have a job !
2. When you talk about friends, dont refer to them as "SON" and "DUN"
3. Wear clothes that fit
4. If a dude steps on your sneakers, dont hurt him .. White girls dont care if your sneakers are dirty.

Come to seattle
Fixed

Originally Posted by haiti5

dumbest thing ive ever read.
QFT
You can have gold fronts or an MBA, they don't seem to be very discerning
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom