How do you pay rent monthly?

I pay through the resident portal/website. Its $1 if you use your account and routing number. A buck is cheaper than late fee. It usually takes a day to go through. If its due on the 3rd but I won’t have it till the 4th, gon’ put the payment in.

EDIT: NEVER pay late. You’re throwing money away and thats one of the things they base your rent increase on.

2600?

giphy.gif

Was splitting rent + utilities for $1900 per person the last 4 years. It only got taxing after the pandemic was over, I had to leave work then had to start dipping into savings when I realized that was unsustainable at the time.

Gigs and other decent jobs were hit and miss but I mainly made up my rent $$ from sales.

Lease was up in Feb and now I’m essentially squatting at my cuz’ apt while she’s outta country. Gonna have to sit still for a bit to save for a home purchase.

Processing fees at my place is wild. No charge for check, 95 cents if you add a bank account to the portal, and like a $45 fee if you use credit card. Makes no sense.

You Are In The DC Metro Area Right?

I Had This Same Issue Before My Property Management Sold To A New Company.

CC Fees Online Used To Be $100+ :rofl: . I'd Just Take Checks In To The Leasing Office

But With The New Company I Pay Online And It's Usually Like $3-$4 Surcharge.

You Are In The DC Metro Area Right?

I Had This Same Issue Before My Property Management Sold To A New Company.

CC Fees Online Used To Be $100+ :rofl: . I'd Just Take Checks In To The Leasing Office

But With The New Company I Pay Online And It's Usually Like $3-$4 Surcharge.
Yeah, I can live with the 0-5 bucks, but beyond that I'm not sure what they're trying to pull. Would love an insider to explain.

Back
Top Bottom