How do you pay rent monthly?

I leave a check in the mailbox for my landlord every 15th day of the month for $920. That is a freaking deal in Massachusetts.

The only part that sucks is I'm pretty much stuck here because of the rent and purchasing a home is just not viable without having someone with an another income around here. I would like to move but I could be paying double or triple what I pay in rent now.

I leave a check in the mailbox for my landlord every 15th day of the month for $920. That is a freaking deal in Massachusetts.

The only part that sucks is I'm pretty much stuck here because of the rent and purchasing a home is just not viable without having someone with an another income around here. I would like to move but I could be paying double or triple what I pay in rent now.
Yea where that is, seems very reasonable

I’m on biweekly pay so I chip away at it every check.

Paying a whole months rent off one check ain’t it for me.

10 years ago that was what I did but for some reason my rent has went up in a rate my checks have not 😖

Autopay the mortgage don’t even look at it these days. They changed the mortgage company though and I have to go log in now and re-confirm my auto debit

I will not pay rent or a mortgage I get by like Cosmo Kramer. Actually he paid rent. So currently I'm living in a place without rent or parents. Being nice doesn't cost anything.

Pay with check. This complex charges $2.00 fee to pay through the portal with bank account number. Eff that! I recall the mngmt co. calling me like my third month living here asking why I’m not using the portal to pay my rent.

Lol man Im broke af. Aint no way I could afford yall spots

My mortgage was like 1300. Then property tax hit. Now its 2200. Pay through this portal online. I just transfer money over periodically through the month then manually pay on the 1st online. No extra fees. Idk how I get it done every month but I do.

I pay through a portal.

No fees.

They raised my rent by $175 after I just signed this new lease a week ago.

Rent is now $1875 a month starting in July.

1 BR in in a nice decent part of Queens NY so it's not that bad.

I should have listened and bought a house before things got crazy at least I would have been getting some equity.

Autopay my landlady through Zelle.

Chase decided they wanted to break Zelle so Zelle double charged a lot of people for Zelle payments they made on the first of June. They fixed the error though

My mortgage was like 1300. Then property tax hit. Now its 2200. Pay through this portal online. I just transfer money over periodically through the month then manually pay on the 1st online. No extra fees. Idk how I get it done every month but I do.
I feel exactly like you my man.

I thought it was just me and my ole lady who got hit with a crazy increase. Mortgage was $1470 and now $2300 starting in July. I usually PayPal her the $ at the beginning of the month.

They make us pay thru an app and a punk *** fee too. Get paid every Friday, got it set on autopay. I just know that first check of every month gone. $1280 but new applicants it’s like $1680 I heard

set aside $ that totals your mortgage(or rent) from both your paychecks. Depending on other bills due around that time, balance the amount you set aside with what you can reasonably accommodate for that cycle.

For example- one check I get paid I set $1600 aside and another we set $900

Mortgage is set aside and paid for before the due date even comes. Somewhere near the 1st I deposit it and pay it. Done.

I don’t trust autopay. I only have 2 bills setup like that. I used to work for a bank and that was one of the major complaints I would get. They would come in hot up to my window. I be like sorry playa, you need to talk to the entity that is making all those charges. I personally had one bad experience with autopay. I’d rather just initiate the payment myself.

Back
Top Bottom