How do you pay rent monthly?

was living downtown seattle and split 2400 2 ppl for a studio 650 sq ft 18th floor

we split and now im just north of downtown paying 1450 for 750 loft. i like it. by the beach i wont get to go to often cause weather lol.

When I first moved out 8 years ago I payed $550 for a studio/efficiency. Moved into a 1 bedroom and was paying $1300 moved to $1600 in a 3 year span. Went to go resign and the lady told me rent increased by $800. So instead of going through that struggle I moved back in with my parents and am currently saving up for my own place. Now all I pay is my parents utilities.

was living downtown seattle and split 2400 2 ppl for a studio 650 sq ft 18th floor

we split and now im just north of downtown paying 1450 for 750 loft. i like it. by the beach i wont get to go to often cause weather lol.
Location and view can be everything sometimes. It rains alot in seattle huh

When I first moved out 8 years ago I payed $550 for a studio/efficiency. Moved into a 1 bedroom and was paying $1300 moved to $1600 in a 3 year span. Went to go resign and the lady told me rent increased by $800. So instead of going through that struggle I moved back in with my parents and am currently saving up for my own place. Now all I pay is my parents utilities
Smart Man. Moving back home with a plan is always great.

Back
Top Bottom