How do you respond to the "I have a boyfriend" line?

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Lol. If a girl has a man...I just shrug it off man. Too many girls out here to be wasting your time tryna "steal" another man's girl.

Karma is a B.

this.
on to the next one

"Wow, I'm sorry, you must have thought I was hitting on you. I was just being nice."

"Well it seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Only One?"

"What do you mean, I have not asked you out yet."

"Yeah... he actually sent me to test you...judging by those eyes you failed, but... I can be bought."

"Its ok I wont hold it against you."

"Its a good thing, cause I dont think you could handle a challenge like me."

"Well the fact that you assumed that I was hitting on you sounds pretty arrogant and too over confident and those are two qualities that I def do not look for in a girl."

"Wow, I'm sorry, you must have thought I was hitting on you. I was just being nice."

"Only One?"

"Yeah... he actually sent me to test you...judging by those eyes you failed, but... I can be bought."

"Well the fact that you assumed that I was hitting on you sounds pretty arrogant and too over confident and those are two qualities that I def do not look for in a girl."

"I have a boyfriend"

"me too, bill come here a second"
introduce your boyfriend and get outta there

"I have a boyfriend"

"me too, bill come here a second"
introduce your boyfriend and get outta there

I haven't read the thread, so this may have been used.

"I have a boyfriend"

"..and I have a *%*!, open wide !+$!+"

I haven't read the thread, so this may have been used.

"I have a boyfriend"

"..and I have a *%*!, open wide !+$!+"

roll.gif
imma try some of these for the hell of it.. Before I started respecting relationships in highschool I. Used to be like oh that N died sorry you had to be the last to here about it.. My condolences u need a shoulder to cry on.. Worked one time some chick was like
My boyfriend is half as funny as you..

roll.gif
imma try some of these for the hell of it.. Before I started respecting relationships in highschool I. Used to be like oh that N died sorry you had to be the last to here about it.. My condolences u need a shoulder to cry on.. Worked one time some chick was like

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMFAOO
I NEED to try this
I predict a 1% Success rate and 99% stank face/rejection combo

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMFAOO
I NEED to try this
I predict a 1% Success rate and 99% stank face/rejection combo

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

"Only One?"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

"Only One?"

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom